Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help me Start my own business!

handsareup

I am currently on the processes of creating my own income by working out and helping others get in shape as well. I'm asking from my fellow brothers and sisters of Satan to donate even just a dollar to help me start my business. Hail Satan.
Below is my GoFundMe page. 
<a rel="nofollow">gofundme.com/247zstus

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 2:08 PM, "handsareup@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am currently on the processes of creating my own income by working out and helping others get in shape as well. I'm asking from my fellow brothers and sisters of Satan to donate even just a dollar to help me start my business. Hail Satan.
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect">gofundme.com/247zstus

I'm sorry, and I would love to help you, but this is not allowed. You can't just advertise yourself here, a place for spiritual advancement. Plus, why not just do a money working? It works TONS better than having us donate, and keeps the money coming. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 1, 2015, at 14:13, "handsareup@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
<a rel="nofollow">gofundme.com/247zstus

How cute...
You shouldn't post your real information here. Anyways I will help you, with knowledge of JoS. 
Directing...
The Runic Kabalah - FEHU
10/08/13 : Advanced Meditations - Advance use of runes (FEHU)

The Aura - Programming to attract

The Magickal Properties of Color - Gold  The Sun 666   ---In [email protected], <handsareup@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back