Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help Me Please :(

Marco1

i have been battling with tuning out old songs in my head that are either christian or like all that illuminati b.s. music i have been even listening to them reversed, and now all i really want is if someone here can suggest some real satanic music, supporting satan, not with that reversed subliminal messaging shit, and i get trapped into listening to xtian music, 1. because my grandmother produces her own, and i go do errands with her in the car, and she is deaf a little bit so she even raises up the volume real high, and i have to lower it sometimes but i try to distract my mind from that goddamned music, it's fuckin torture, but i need someone to help me listen to some chill groovy music i might like, but as i said, specifically satanic music, not the kind that is on the radio now a days. btw does any1 have any ritual planned for the Galactic Alignment coming up pretty soon?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back