Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help ive lost my dreams!

krazymuthauka

Hi
I've gone from remembering 2-4 dreams a week (sometimes a night) to remembering maybe 3-4 dreams a month...what could be going on? My 2nd strongest chakra is my 6th chakra. What are some possibilities?

This doesn't necessarily have any spiritual significance unless you have a strong moon/neptune aspect. It could just be because of changes in your sleeping patterns.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Hi
I've gone from remembering 2-4 dreams a week (sometimes a night) to remembering maybe 3-4 dreams a month...what could be going on? My 2nd strongest chakra is my 6th chakra. What are some possibilities?

Affirm that you're remembering your dreams before you go to sleep or something of the sort. Also keep a dream journal, this will reinforce you to remember it.
It could be from a number of things. Are you having less time to sleep? Are you busier the past couple of months?

Some questions to keep in your mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

Hi

You (I suppose) are either too tired, or your sleep is being interrupted (for example if you use an alarm clock).
Απο: krazymuthauka <krazymuthauka@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:23 π.μ. Κυριακή, 21 Ιουλίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Help ive lost my dreams!

Hi

didnt think of that...thx guys sry but could it be spiritual and if so how do i find out and what may it be? even though thats probably not the case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Affirm that you're remembering your dreams before you go to sleep or something of the sort. Also keep a dream journal, this will reinforce you to remember it.
It could be from a number of things. Are you having less time to sleep? Are you busier the past couple of months?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Hi

You are just forgetting your dreams, kid. It's called 'being human' lol. If you want to remember your dreams, keep a journal. Write down everything you remember, how you remember it, even if it doesn't make sense. This practice will put you in the habit of reviewing your dreams for memory.

Hi

Do you partake in the consumption of alcohol? Usually when things like drugs or alcohol are introduced into one's life it has it's way of depressing, limiting, or basically diminishing one's ability to dream.

Also I've noticed this in sex addicts as well. One's who would rather look to their next orgasm, than look to their next dream. (Which, in my opinion, is notorious for causing one to go bald.)

It would be my advice to concentrate on your upper chakras more, the crown chakra most especially.

Hi

Have you recently been working with or increased yin energies such as invoking water or third eye meditations? Intense and lucid dreaming that can be recalled easily is a sign of increased yang energies (the three lower chakras) during a time of yin (sleep and the top three chakras).

Given that you have stated your 2nd strongest chakra is your 6th I would say the increased yin energies has offset what was most likely an imbalance when you were dreaming more frequently.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hi

I am no dream expert, but I agree with bunpuppet that keeping a dream journal does really help with remembering dreams. And, once you start to write down your dreams, you can usually find messages in them, and truths. I've been writing down my dreams for years, now, and I find they all teach me something.

Maybe if you (again, agreeing with bunpuppet; sorry, don't mean to be a parrot, here!) meditate on remembering dreams, as well as asking for dream guidance to find out why you are forgetting dreams, you will find an answer arriving.

I also find that some medications effect dream memories, but after a while, they do come back.

Hope this helps!

didnt think of that...thx guys sry but could it be spiritual and if so how do i find out and what may it be? even though thats probably not the case.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@ wrote:

Hi

no i mean i dont "have dreams" like i fall asleep and wake up...nothing..no consciousness of the dream..that's what i meant

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mark" <rolioisjello@... wrote:

You are just forgetting your dreams, kid. It's called 'being human' lol. If you want to remember your dreams, keep a journal. Write down everything you remember, how you remember it, even if it doesn't make sense. This practice will put you in the habit of reviewing your dreams for memory.

Hi

quit drinking start smoking weed after 2 years or so of quiting...3 job in adult life ..didnt think weed would do that b/c dreaming with alcohol was pretty much 50/50

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "r.lewis412" <r.lewis412@... wrote:

Do you partake in the consumption of alcohol? Usually when things like drugs or alcohol are introduced into one's life it has it's way of depressing, limiting, or basically diminishing one's ability to dream.

Also I've noticed this in sex addicts as well. One's who would rather look to their next orgasm, than look to their next dream. (Which, in my opinion, is notorious for causing one to go bald.)

It would be my advice to concentrate on your upper chakras more, the crown chakra most especially.

Hi

It could be stress. That has caused me to forget dreams or not dream at all.Another possibility is the kundalini awakening. It's a phase that passes, thankfully.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 6:02:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help ive lost my dreams!

Hi

When I was younger, I took some medication for some issues I was having. Not only did they make me fat (my parents thought I was pregnant, actually,  but did not ask me) but they took away my dreams.That's what made me stop them.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 7:38:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help ive lost my dreams!

I am no dream expert, but I agree with bunpuppet that keeping a dream journal does really help with remembering dreams. And, once you start to write down your dreams, you can usually find messages in them, and truths. I've been writing down my dreams for years, now, and I find they all teach me something.

Maybe if you (again, agreeing with bunpuppet; sorry, don't mean to be a parrot, here!) meditate on remembering dreams, as well as asking for dream guidance to find out why you are forgetting dreams, you will find an answer arriving.

I also find that some medications effect dream memories, but after a while, they do come back.

Hope this helps!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

Hi

As mentioned a dream journal can help, but usually pressuring your subconscious like that into producing dreams tends to create crap and not actual useful information. As the quantity of dream materials go up, the quality of dream material goes down.

You should be really paying attention to these dreams you are getting now. They may have useful information.

If you are *so* worried about it, then pray to your power to ask for them back. If in the last few months you had a couple bad dreams and even absently thought, "I wish I didn't have those," then bam - happens. I've been able to control whether I have dreams or not since childhood by consciously talking to deity/guardians. The issue with this is, I can only control whether dreams come through or not: I cannot control whether they are good dreams or bad dreams.

Good luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shantikami" <alexendorian@... wrote:

Hope this helps!

Hi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back