Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help I need some advise!!

Henry Nav

This is whats going on my family found out I am a satanist and I am now being forced to go to church and top it off catholic church also there now is a pass word on the computer so I am only aloud to get on line or use the computer at night time when they are watching me. This a even a risk for me to write this post and go on line to read the web site joy of Satan with me being watched all the time now and now I don't know what to do? so I need some help and advise on how to handle this

The fact is they found out before I was a satanist and they thought I gave it up but a few days ago I was writing a post out that I could not finish because I was found out what I was doing and the fact I am still a satanist and they got mad and upset with me writing about lord satan

So now I don't have access to the net with out being watched and a eye on me, and also being forced to go back to church, they want me to give up on being a satanist but I wont and I now half to go deep under cover and act like I did give up on satanism. I cant even have an alter at this time since there is tools everywhere from my moms brother adding a 2nd bath to the house in the basement so I got to wait till that job is done before I am able to set up an alter for rituals

But now I don't know what to do or how to handle this I need some help and advise from anyone that is willing to post an reply

Hail Satan!

You are a SS! Keep your head held high. Even if you have to plunge into the depths of hiding keep your head held high. Father Satan loves and cares for you and what happens to you. Do what you can do as far as meditating and your daily practices. If you can still have an altar, then you can, if not, then you have to face that reality. Satan is not going to be mad at you for things that are truly beyond your control. My best advice to you is: EMPOWER yourself the best you can.

Hail Mighty Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Henry Nav" <berlandohank@... wrote:

This is whats going on my family found out I am a satanist and I am now being forced to go to church and top it off catholic church also there now is a pass word on the computer so I am only aloud to get on line or use the computer at night time when they are watching me. This a even a risk for me to write this post and go on line to read the web site joy of Satan with me being watched all the time now and now I don't know what to do? so I need some help and advise on how to handle this

The fact is they found out before I was a satanist and they thought I gave it up but a few days ago I was writing a post out that I could not finish because I was found out what I was doing and the fact I am still a satanist and they got mad and upset with me writing about lord satan

So now I don't have access to the net with out being watched and a eye on me, and also being forced to go back to church, they want me to give up on being a satanist but I wont and I now half to go deep under cover and act like I did give up on satanism. I cant even have an alter at this time since there is tools everywhere from my moms brother adding a 2nd bath to the house in the basement so I got to wait till that job is done before I am able to set up an alter for rituals

But now I don't know what to do or how to handle this I need some help and advise from anyone that is willing to post an reply

Hail Satan!

My advice to you is to just try to do as much as you can in terms of meditating and whatever you do. Don't give up, stay strong. Do whatever they tell you and don't put up a fight because that's not going to help you. Even if what they believe is completely wrong and a bunch of bull they are just trying protect you and keep you safe. They don't know the truth and may never know it. Just hang in there, they can't change what's in your heart and your soul.

As d[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 8:16 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help I need some advise!!

Hail Satan!

Is there a local library that you can use? Most libraries have computers that you can book. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back