Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help - I feel like a walking travesty.

zombiestourniquet

I guess I'll just bluntly say it, I'm transgendered. I am wondering what to do about this, Satanically speaking. Should be self explanatory, I feel like utter shit and mirth because I'm not myself on the outside, as I am on the inside...

I can't say I know what that is like, but I do know that Father is
Loving and Understanding. Go to Him with questions and he will help you
to understand what you need to know. He has always guided me and been
honest. I once hated myself, due to abuse and neglect from both family
and xian sources, now... now I am free and love myself I have risen out
of the darkness to find the path. I hope this helps. Try the standard
ritual on JoS, as long as you are dedicated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zombiestourniquet"
<zombiestourniquet@... wrote:
I guess I'll just bluntly say it, I'm transgendered. I am wondering
what to do about this, Satanically speaking. Should be self explanatory,
I feel like utter shit and mirth because I'm not myself on the outside,
as I am on the inside...

Satan does not care what kind of abnormalities you may have been born with. Everyone is a child of satan. You should not feel ashamed, besides there are operations you can get to remove/add certain parts if you truly want to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zombiestourniquet" <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:

I guess I'll just bluntly say it, I'm transgendered. I am wondering what to do about this, Satanically speaking. Should be self explanatory, I feel like utter shit and mirth because I'm not myself on the outside, as I am on the inside...

There is nothing wrong with that according to Satanism. Satanism is about being free to be yourself and being an individual. Really no one can tell you how to feel but you should not feel that way about yourself. Rest assured that there is nothing wrong with you and that its ok to be who you are. Whoever or whatever belief system you came from that teaches that you should feel like this is disgusting and not valid you should not feel like this at all.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zombiestourniquet" <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:

You are perfect, the true walking travestys are the deluded, coward, mind virus believing, sheep, following the xtian, muslim and jewish religons. You have the COURAGE to become a Spiritual Satanist, to read, study, learn, and GROW your mind and body in ways the xtian sheep could never even think of doing. Learn Kundalini yoga, meditate, hit the gym, and FUCK what the xtian, muslim, or jew run society thinks about anything. You found your way here, you have the BRAINS and Courage to Question this society and it's fake foundations. You are brave and creative for doing so. Now is the time for you to GROW, Satanism is about loving ourselves enough to grow and become whatever we want.

Hail Satan!
Hail EnKi
Dante

Awesome (as long as you are happy like that).... the more unique people we have in the group the better as it keeps everything from being boring down the road.... If you are happy like that be proud of being transgendered it is all accepted here.... I don't know if any of The Gods are transgendered but I know that some are Homosexuals so it's aaaaaalll good.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!

I thank everyone for their replies, makes me feel a lot better. That's truly the thing that has brought me to tears, that Satan is so understanding and accepting. Never before have I believed a being could be so majestic or celestial, but now that I have, I must say that I am grateful and awestruck by the beauty of such.

To be honest, I used to be depressed every single day. When I first dedicated, I would want and feel as though I needed that sensation of my depression. I finally asked Satan to remove it from me, and then every single time I'd feel bad, I'd feel Satan lift me to a higher point within myself. I only gave in once, and then after that, I couldn't bare it anymore. Father reformed me completely, and I thank him. The only thing that seems to ever bother me now is the fact that I am transgendered. If I may rant further, at first I thought my mind was just lying to me, but then I looked into my past itself and saw that I had always been internally constructed of the femininity I yearned for so abysmally. I feel almost parasitic, going to Satan again, but I realize that it is an essentiality and a crux that I do so. If I loathe myself and always feel self-inadequate, I realize that I won't be able to progress to the potential required for me to be a strong warrior in His army.

Thanks again for all the comments. I feel a lot better... I'll do a ritual tonight, to Father Satan with my request, to state my thanks, and my immortalized loyalty to him and all his glory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

You are perfect, the true walking travestys are the deluded, coward, mind virus believing, sheep, following the xtian, muslim and jewish religons. You have the COURAGE to become a Spiritual Satanist, to read, study, learn, and GROW your mind and body in ways the xtian sheep could never even think of doing. Learn Kundalini yoga, meditate, hit the gym, and FUCK what the xtian, muslim, or jew run society thinks about anything. You found your way here, you have the BRAINS and Courage to Question this society and it's fake foundations. You are brave and creative for doing so. Now is the time for you to GROW, Satanism is about loving ourselves enough to grow and become whatever we want.

Hail Satan!
Hail EnKi
Dante

Although others have already told you there is nothing wrong with how you are and feel (and they are absolutely right), I just had to say a few words of my own.

Never forget and always believe that in Satan's view and our eyes, you are beautiful and unique. Anyone that thinks there is something wrong with you because of how you wish to live your life to make yourself happy in your sexual preference can (as they used to say back in my time) "shit twice and die". Stay strong! Hold your head high and keep on loving yourself!

Hail Satan!

You could have a foot sticking out of your forehead and it wouldn't make Satan love you any less, Satanism is about freedom, you are free to be yourself, by whatever that may entail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back