Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help getting a job

Corinne

im in quite a pickle right now and i havent been around lately mainly because of internet issues, but now im back in the loop and poking around the site once in a while but i feel guilty for asking for help. to be honest i havent been meditating and yes, im guilty of not exactly taking the time when it is quiet around here to meditate because i keep telling myself i need to get my mind off not having a job and that means diving into the shallow crap on the internet ( online games, movies and shows and stuff ) because every time i want to meditate i start crying and my nose gets stuffed up so i cant do any breathing exercises. i feel guilty because i havent done the dedication except for in my head and i dont even know if i got the whole astral temple thing down so thats something im unsure of and who the hell am i asking for help with getting a job, all the gods must be busy doing other things rather than have time to run my errands and get me a job cause im too much of a failure to get one myself. im pretty damn lost right now and ive gotten a loving kick in the ass before, so im looking for one now. anyone got any ideas about where i should start, or who i should be asking for help?

--- In [email protected], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

im in quite a pickle right now and i havent been around lately mainly because of internet issues, but now im back in the loop and poking around the site once in a while but i feel guilty for asking for help. to be honest i havent been meditating and yes, im guilty of not exactly taking the time when it is quiet around here to meditate because i keep telling myself i need to get my mind off not having a job and that means diving into the shallow crap on the internet ( online games, movies and shows and stuff ) because every time i want to meditate i start crying and my nose gets stuffed up so i cant do any breathing exercises. i feel guilty because i havent done the dedication except for in my head and i dont even know if i got the whole astral temple thing down so thats something im unsure of and who the hell am i asking for help with getting a job, all the gods must be busy doing other things rather than have time to run my errands and get me a job cause im too much of a failure to get one myself. im pretty damn lost right now and ive gotten a loving kick in the ass before, so im looking for one now. anyone got any ideas about where i should start, or who i should be asking for help?
First, ask why you haven't done the full dedication.  Usually it's procrastination.  Sometimes it's because of being afraid of the blood you need to sign the dedication with.  And sometimes it's because you can't afford to gather the supplies.  If you are still living with parents and cannot gather the supplies, wait until you can get them. These are easy issues to deal with.  The procrastination issue is solved by picking a date and sticking with it.  Use the time to gather supplies.  Once that date comes, go for it.  Only under extreme circumstances should you push that date back (you get sick in the hospital, you need to move for reasons beyond your control, you get a job and cannot do the dedication that night).  In that case, do it at the earliest possible time.  Prime times to shoot for are the autumnal equinox, the kike Yom Kippur (to show contempt for the kikes more than anything else), Halloween, the winter solstice (you enter xmas as a dedicated Satanist), Candlemas, Ashtar, Beltane, the summer solstice, and Lammas Day.  If you pick a Satanic holiday, you do it at a time when Satan is easier to access.  Picking a kike holiday shows contempt for the kikes, which is also acceptable. The blood situation?  Just do the best you can.  It is better to do the "chicken jab", where you symbolically poke yourself with a red pen and use that pen to sign to symbolize your blood and do it, [/B]than to wait to do the real thing, wuss out, and keep putting it off.  Ditto if you can't get the blood dispensed on the paper--do the best you can and actually mean it with sincerity.  If you can't burn the paper safely, shred it or bury it.  If you lack candles, use a LED light and a shredder or bury your paper, or even a yellow or orange Christmas light. Gathering the supplies can be tricky.  Your first choice is to use the black candles found on Duat Designs.  Those can be pricey if you are out of work.  A candle holder of some type (preferably one that will not catch fire), a metal bowl to burn your papers, some type of lighter, and needle or razor blade (a lancet is ideal) are your ideal supplies.  However, it is not necessary to go out and buy all-silver supplies with silver prices what they are.  Use whatever you have on hand, or just write the prayer on a paper, meditate on it with a LED candle or whatever you can get, and shred or bury it.  You do have to mean it, though.  I do not trust those kike sabbath candles, because they might have rabbis putting bad energy into them that will fuck up your dedication.  (In fact, I would rather use the backlight of your cell phone or iPod than a kike sabbath candle for this reason). Once you are dedicated, you can then ask Father Satan for help in finding a job.  The Joy of Satan is full of ritual ideas in helping you with that, and asking Satan for further blessings on top of that should get you into a good job.  In fact, you can start doing these rituals while preparing to fully dedicate your soul.  As the actual time required to prepare is short once you realize right-hand path is a hoax, and the work minimal, you might even be able to get some of the supplies en route to job hunting. Finally, a good Hail Satan![/B] never hurts anyone.

"the chicken jab" is hilarious. i feel better knowing that im at least accepted somewhere, and im doing a little bit at a time to get ready for this. setting the date and sticking with it is really gonna help too. thanks for your support, it really means a lot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@
wrote:

im in quite a pickle right now and i havent been around lately mainly
because of internet issues, but now im back in the loop and poking
around the site once in a while but i feel guilty for asking for help.
to be honest i havent been meditating and yes, im guilty of not exactly
taking the time when it is quiet around here to meditate because i keep
telling myself i need to get my mind off not having a job and that means
diving into the shallow crap on the internet ( online games, movies and
shows and stuff ) because every time i want to meditate i start crying
and my nose gets stuffed up so i cant do any breathing exercises. i feel
guilty because i havent done the dedication except for in my head and i
dont even know if i got the whole astral temple thing down so thats
something im unsure of and who the hell am i asking for help with
getting a job, all the gods must be busy doing other things rather than
have time to run my errands and get me a job cause im too much of a
failure to get one myself. im pretty damn lost right now and ive gotten
a loving kick in the ass before, so im looking for one now. anyone got
any ideas about where i should start, or who i should be asking for
help?

First, ask why you haven't done the full dedication. Usually it's
procrastination. Sometimes it's because of being afraid of the blood
you need to sign the dedication with. And sometimes it's because you
can't afford to gather the supplies. If you are still living with
parents and cannot gather the supplies, wait until you can get them.

These are easy issues to deal with. The procrastination issue is solved
by picking a date and sticking with it. Use the time to gather
supplies. Once that date comes, go for it. Only under extreme
circumstances should you push that date back (you get sick in the
hospital, you need to move for reasons beyond your control, you get a
job and cannot do the dedication that night). In that case, do it at
the earliest possible time. Prime times to shoot for are the autumnal
equinox, the kike Yom Kippur (to show contempt for the kikes more than
anything else), Halloween, the winter solstice (you enter xmas as a
dedicated Satanist), Candlemas, Ashtar, Beltane, the summer solstice,
and Lammas Day. If you pick a Satanic holiday, you do it at a time when
Satan is easier to access. Picking a kike holiday shows contempt for
the kikes, which is also acceptable.

The blood situation? Just do the best you can. It is better to do the
"chicken jab", where you symbolically poke yourself with a red pen and
use that pen to sign to symbolize your blood and do it, than to wait to
do the real thing, wuss out, and keep putting it off. Ditto if you
can't get the blood dispensed on the paper--do the best you can and
actually mean it with sincerity. If you can't burn the paper safely,
shred it or bury it. If you lack candles, use a LED light and a
shredder or bury your paper, or even a yellow or orange Christmas light.

Gathering the supplies can be tricky. Your first choice is to use the
black candles found on Duat Designs. Those can be pricey if you are out
of work. A candle holder of some type (preferably one that will not
catch fire), a metal bowl to burn your papers, some type of lighter, and
needle or razor blade (a lancet is ideal) are your ideal supplies.
However, it is not necessary to go out and buy all-silver supplies with
silver prices what they are. Use whatever you have on hand, or just
write the prayer on a paper, meditate on it with a LED candle or
whatever you can get, and shred or bury it. You do have to mean it,
though. I do not trust those kike sabbath candles, because they might
have rabbis putting bad energy into them that will fuck up your
dedication. (In fact, I would rather use the backlight of your cell
phone or iPod than a kike sabbath candle for this reason).

Once you are dedicated, you can then ask Father Satan for help in
finding a job. The Joy of Satan is full of ritual ideas in helping you
with that, and asking Satan for further blessings on top of that should
get you into a good job. In fact, you can start doing these rituals
while preparing to fully dedicate your soul. As the actual time
required to prepare is short once you realize right-hand path is a hoax,
and the work minimal, you might even be able to get some of the supplies
en route to job hunting.

Finally, a good Hail Satan! never hurts anyone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back