Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help from the gods.

Curious666

In JoS website. There info about help from the gods. Since i started My journey, I had some experiences with contacting the gods. I have never had anything wild like prying from a mirror or voice or seeing etc. Only for one experience with Father Satan which is a secret for me; it was the realest and most powerful experience.

Yet all these times i have always felt a distant. Maybe it’s my higher expectation or whatever. But I human, i am lower; as much as I need to do everything all by myself; I do need HELP. I can’t make it by myself. I will try and learn and do my part, But once in a while i will ask for help.

With all honesty in all my heart, most of the times (not all but most) I contacted the gods I never got really had the help i asked. And I wasn’t even asking for things most newbies would ask for. It was just things that helped my survival. I have faced so much hardship in this path. But i have never given up, I have always in spirit stood with Satan.

I have been ridiculed, i have been looked down upon by people close to me that are without, i have been cursed, the enemy has at a time made my life so difficult yet, i never left Satans path. Not receiving help from the gods has made me feel so down and under sometimes.

I have never left this path and I never leaving because honestly there is no where to go to. I don’t ask the gods for anything anymore, only Satan. I envy those who receive help and the gods contact.

Is my thinking wrong? Do the gods feel and know what we feel? Someone once commented that the gods are usually surprised at the things that we can’t do/have/ask for. Well maybe because they aren’t facing what we are facing. Maybe they aren’t in our shoes.

Or maybe I wasn’t contacting them rightly. Like my message wasn’t reaching them or something. Such as Different states existence such as higher and lower. Making it difficult for lowers really understanding highers and vice versa.

Curious666 said:
In JoS website. There info about help from the gods. Since i started My journey, I had some experiences with contacting the gods. I have never had anything wild like prying from a mirror or voice or seeing etc. Only for one experience with Father Satan which is a secret for me; it was the realest and most powerful experience.

Yet all these times i have always felt a distant. Maybe it’s my higher expectation or whatever. But I human, i am lower; as much as I need to do everything all by myself; I do need HELP. I can’t make it by myself. I will try and learn and do my part, But once in a while i will ask for help.

With all honesty in all my heart, most of the times (not all but most) I contacted the gods I never got really had the help i asked. And I wasn’t even asking for things most newbies would ask for. It was just things that helped my survival. I have faced so much hardship in this path. But i have never given up, I have always in spirit stood with Satan.

I have been ridiculed, i have been looked down upon by people close to me that are without, i have been cursed, the enemy has at a time made my life so difficult yet, i never left Satans path. Not receiving help from the gods has made me feel so down and under sometimes.

I have never left this path and I never leaving because honestly there is no where to go to. I don’t ask the gods for anything anymore, only Satan. I envy those who receive help and the gods contact.

Is my thinking wrong? Do the gods feel and know what we feel? Someone once commented that the gods are usually surprised at the things that we can’t do/have/ask for. Well maybe because they aren’t facing what we are facing. Maybe they aren’t in our shoes.

Or maybe I wasn’t contacting them rightly. Like my message wasn’t reaching them or something. Such as Different states existence such as higher and lower. Making it difficult for lowers really understanding highers and vice versa.

Friend

I had the same thought as you at one time, but at that time my mind was very sharp despite the short time I had been doing this and I did a brief meditation into emptiness, the thoughts went away and I began to notice certain patterns of behavior that although they were in me they were not entirely mine.

The Gods are always there to guide us and help us, even in moments of anger I have sat down to talk to Father Satan and full of rage I express my feelings, what is going through my mind, the frustration and instantly the anger goes away, everything becomes warm.

Gods help can come in subtle or blatant ways, depending on the individual and the urgency. If you feel that you do not have an optimal communication with Father Satan it is because you need to clean more, remove links with the enemy, keep on cleaning, do not give up, as you keep on cleaning the communication becomes better.

In my experience I kept on cleaning intensely, I am even doing a work of liberation and I have improved in the communication with them, still not in a very optimal way, but I realized that the work I have to do to reach them is of cleaning.

I can assure you that these thoughts are not yours, they are from the enemy in many occasions. When you feel that your thoughts make you doubt or overwhelm you, visualize everything around you in a black color and you shine with an indigo color, if these thoughts are from the enemy they will immediately go away, if they are yours they will persist and in this way you will realize what measures to take.

HP wrote a sermon precisely about this, I will leave you the link.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=70838

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back