Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help for my Husband

Glimmer Larue

My husband has been going through college and work, both full time. He hardly ever sleeps and is super depressed. Just the other day he was talking suicide. Is there a ritual way to help him through his pain or assist him with his schooling?

Does he do power meditation? He could clean his aura and chakras every morning and night, and do the aura of protection twice a day. It's probably being around so many people and interacting with them, and not cleaning his aura that is causing him to feel depressed.
Yoga would help alleviate his stress a lot:Hatha (Physical) Yoga

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
He could also do the Five Tibetans for more energy and to lift his mood, it only takes 10-15 minutes, depending on how many reps he does. You can find videos on Youtube and articles on Google on how to do them.
Encourage him and take him out, or just hang out with him and do something fun. Even if it's just for an hour or two, it will really help him. Close and strong relationships are important to have when someone is feeling suicidal. Just hear him out, let him vent if he needs to about school and/or work. It will help ease his mind and soul. To be heard and understood is important for someone who feels the way he does.
I hope he feels better soon. Please keep us updated if you want, on his condition and if he improves.
Hail Satan

On Friday, October 14, 2016 4:14 PM, "Glimmer Larue itzglimmerlarue@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My husband has been going through college and work, both full time. He hardly ever sleeps and is super depressed. Just the other day he was talking suicide. Is there a ritual way to help him through his pain or assist him with his schooling?

Glimmer, whenever I've been concerned for others, it seems to help to visualize them in a healing, golden/white light, any time they cross my mind. Focus all of your love on him. You can even place an aura of protection around him, depending on how advanced you are. 

Even if you're not very advanced, visualizing him in a healing, golden/white light when you think of him.

Along with the other advice given here, I hope this helps. 

Hail Satan!

Thats way too much. If you want you could start part time, combining the two sites you'll protect yourself from ever working again which you'll have more time to meditate Www.richdad.com www.amazing.com I'm using both sites so i can assure you they are not scams. If he is dedicated, he could start to meditate and improve himself.
Enjoy
On Friday, 14 October 2016, Glimmer Larue itzglimmerlarue@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back