Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help for a friend. Please!

wolfhelm_ceallaigh

I have a friend who has a wee bit of an issue.. Whenever she sleeps she wakes up alot and in the mornings when she is of course, done sleeping. She rolls over onto her back to sit up and begin her daily schedule. For some reason she blacks out and the only way that I can explain it is that she is FORCED into an astral projection..like her spirit is torn from her body. I've seen it happen but I can't see how its happening on her end. And all I can ever really do is hold on to her and give her as much support as I can. I'm trying to walk through a meditation program with her to help her control what is happening but not only is it hard for her but I can't stand seeing her like that..

I figured that this was a question for the advanced thread, seeing as I would be asking some of the best.

I've been through headache after headache trying to help her. And doctors keep telling her that she is just going through some form of over fatigue. After telling them how she keeps blacking out after waking up..

It is really hard holding an individual knowing that they are there somewhere, but you can't feel thier heartbeat.. their aura.. nothing.. please help.. Hail satan.

At first glance, i seems to be Narcolepsy.

If ur friend goes to the astral, she might learn a great deal about her condition there.

Breathing in the earth element and empowering the root chakra will help. As both of these will keep her grounded and stable.

Very importantly, BOTH of you(especially her) should ask Father Satan for help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfhelm_ceallaigh" <wolfhelm_ceallaigh@... wrote:

I have a friend who has a wee bit of an issue.. Whenever she sleeps she wakes up alot and in the mornings when she is of course, done sleeping. She rolls over onto her back to sit up and begin her daily schedule. For some reason she blacks out and the only way that I can explain it is that she is FORCED into an astral projection..like her spirit is torn from her body. I've seen it happen but I can't see how its happening on her end. And all I can ever really do is hold on to her and give her as much support as I can. I'm trying to walk through a meditation program with her to help her control what is happening but not only is it hard for her but I can't stand seeing her like that..

I figured that this was a question for the advanced thread, seeing as I would be asking some of the best.

I've been through headache after headache trying to help her. And doctors keep telling her that she is just going through some form of over fatigue. After telling them how she keeps blacking out after waking up..

It is really hard holding an individual knowing that they are there somewhere, but you can't feel thier heartbeat.. their aura.. nothing.. please help.. Hail satan.

I shall tell her what you said, I'll walk her through it and have her sit on her own and see how it goes.

Thank you much for the help.

Hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

At first glance, i seems to be Narcolepsy.

If ur friend goes to the astral, she might learn a great deal about her condition there.

Breathing in the earth element and empowering the root chakra will help. As both of these will keep her grounded and stable.

Very importantly, BOTH of you(especially her) should ask Father Satan for help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfhelm_ceallaigh" <wolfhelm_ceallaigh@ wrote:

its the planets that rule us as i rukle to the jaded moon dude...

wake the f up dude

rocksters of the nation....

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wolfhelm_ceallaigh" <wolfhelm_ceallaigh@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back