Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP/Disruption Spell?Curse

Natasha Banks

Hey Guys !  Question??? I really need some advice on how to counteract a Disruption spell/curse.  Without going into the gory details, I really feel I've been hit with one of these types of curses.  I'm not jumping to conclusions .  I've been dealing with alot of unusual crap now & have been meditating on the situation .  Others say no , but I'm at the place now where I have to follow my own intuition about all of this as now my family is is serious danger!  I'd appreciate any advice , thanks in advance ! HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!  

You can do a cleansing ritual using demonic energy on yourself & your home. This is on the main JoS site, I believe. You can then ward your home & maintain a psychic shield around yourself to protect from further incursions. You also might examine what areas of your life this curse is attacking & if there are any issues you are not addressing within yourself or your environment. Many curses attack the weak areas in our lives & make that weakness increase ten or a hundred fold. Addressing those issues will sometimes be enough to break a curse's power over you. Making yourself "unattractive" to the curse in this way is an excellent first step & this, followed by a cleansing ritual & warding & shielding should be more than enough to break the curse & send it back on its initiators.

I hope this helps & feel free to contact me privately if you need more assistance.

Blessings,

Ben Nixx 'Al-Aswad

The Sword of MAGAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@... wrote:

Hey Guys !
 Question??? I really need some advice on how to counteract a Disruption
spell/curse.  Without going into the gory details, I really feel I've been hit
with one of these types of curses.  I'm not jumping to conclusions .  I've been
dealing with alot of unusual crap now & have been meditating on the situation . 
Others say no , but I'm at the place now where I have to follow my own intuition
about all of this as now my family is is serious danger!
 I'd appreciate any advice , thanks in advance !
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

First of all, get a hold of yourself.

Don't panic.

Your fear is making you appear weak, and making you weak.

Are you dedicated? A witch? Anything?

Well do something about it then.

Why ask us for help when you should fight this yourself?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Natasha Banks <natasha.banks85@... wrote:

Hey Guys !
Others say no , but I'm at the place now where I have to follow my own intuition
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Doing a banishing ritual would be really helpful. Instead of just focusing on cleansing your area, visualize yourself and some sort of background that visually represents your life to you. Whether your life appears to you as a great void, meadow or a city gas-station. When visualizing this representation of yourself and your life, cleanse it. This helps cleanse the dross in your life.

Before closing the banishing ritual, I recommend picturing Father's sigil lining your home as a sort of barrier and stating this affirmation five times "Only those of Satan may influence my area." Doing this, especially if done more than once, will make your home a safe haven.

Cleansing your aura is imperative, this helps ensure the bullshit will not stick. Using the rune algiz will help with protection, you can visualize it over yourself and vibrate while affirming with "I am completely protected in all ways at all times." The nauthiz rune is great for reversing curses. You can vibrate it over the appropriate area, or over your aura fill your aura with its energy. You have to program the energy to do what you want though. So you will have to affirm something like "all hexes/curses that have been placed on me are being reversed and rendered completely useless."

Try looking for the curse. It will look like negative energy. Go into a trance, visualize yourself and look for a negative pocket of energy, or some sort of stream some where. Once you find it, either remove it, cleanse it, or throw it back on the offender.

I hope this has helped, feel free to ask me any questions.

HS/88 - Audry(ilms)

Hey Guys !
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back