Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help D:

Treetrunks

So my mother just found a draft of the dedication I wrote out. She went apeshit. She has so many misconceptions about Satanism, she thinks we are everything we stand against. And this was literally 1 hour after I dedicated. She immediately threw me out, and now I cannot tell my dad what happened because I WILL go to foster care. I... just do not know what to do. Advice?

Well, As I see it, you have two options.
Option 1: If you think you have a chance, you can try to sit your mother down and have a civilized conversation with her. Try to teach her about Satanism. If all else fails with this option you can always just leave it at its your choice and you should have the freedom to choose what you believe.
Option 2: Fake that you "see the light" (this is a good place for crocodile tears) and tell you're mother that you've changed and seen the error of your ways. Father Satan won't be angry with you for doing this, as this is trying to protect yourself from harm. As long as you don't truly give yourself over to the filthy Jewsus and keep your love of Father Satan and the Demons strong.
I hope this helped in any way.
Hail Satan,-Dante. 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2011 11:20 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Help D:

So my mother just found a draft of the dedication I wrote out. She went apeshit. She has so many misconceptions about Satanism, she thinks we are everything we stand against. And this was literally 1 hour after I dedicated. She immediately threw me out, and now I cannot tell my dad what happened because I WILL go to foster care. I... just do not know what to do. Advice?

Dante listed some good advice. If you go with the 2nd option, play it up, say that bullies made you do it, whatever. Father Satan completely understands, we need to keep our beliefs hidden for our own safety. It sucks, I know, but once you are an adult and financially independent with your own place, you need to be careful. Living in foster care would be quite difficult and harmful to you, from what I have heard of the system. You might even have to go to church to "prove you've seen the jewsus light", just take that time to send grey energy to the pastor.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dante Satanas <magister.dante@... wrote:

Option 1: If you think you have a chance, you can try to sit your mother down and have a civilized conversation with her. Try to teach her about Satanism. If all else fails with this option you can always just leave it at its your choice and you should have the freedom to choose what you believe.

Option 2: Fake that you "see the light" (this is a good place for crocodile tears) and tell you're mother that you've changed and seen the error of your ways. Father Satan won't be angry with you for doing this, as this is trying to protect yourself from harm. As long as you don't truly give yourself over to the filthy Jewsus and keep your love of Father Satan and the Demons strong.

Hail Satan,
-Dante. 

As HP Mageson says, "Be as wise as a serpent, and appear as harmless as a Dove" 
Be strong! And everything will be ok!!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 4 Sep 2011, at 18:26, Dante Satanas <magister.dante@... wrote:
Hail Satan,-Dante. 

To: [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

Also Work with subtler way,u can use ur aura to influence ur mom,the how to is in how to use the aura,making an impression,either to make ur mother belief without a doubt u turn the other cheek,or to influence her charismatically.Good luck.Do it more than 20 minutes in the least.

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:12 PDT Sami Abbas wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Satan,
-Dante.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Also Work with subtler way,u can use ur aura to influence ur mom,the how to is in how to use the aura,making an impression,either to make ur mother belief without a doubt u turn the other cheek,or to influence her charismatically.Good luck.Do it more than 20 minutes in the least.

On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:12 PDT Sami Abbas wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Sami

Hail Satan,
-Dante.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back