Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help asked

Axle

A friend of mine was at a bar with friends. 17 arab guys were there, and one asked to borrow his lighter. He obliged and the guy pocketed the zippo and didn't give it back. When he asked politely for it back, he started calling him a swefag, then began to beat him and broke his jaw, sending him to the hospital.

I am going to be asking Father for help in bringing these people to justice, and I ask anyone who wishes to lend their energy for credence to ensure these bastards learn quickly to never mess with any of Father's children again.

Any advice is also welcome.

Ave Satanas

wow damn, he is a dedicated satanist? wow if thats the case then the demons hould handle them or you or the guy should ask a demon for assisstance. damn, sorry to hear
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:53:23 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help asked

A friend of mine was at a bar with friends. 17 arab guys were there, and one asked to borrow his lighter. He obliged and the guy pocketed the zippo and didn't give it back. When he asked politely for it back, he started calling him a swefag, then began to beat him and broke his jaw, sending him to the hospital.

I am going to be asking Father for help in bringing these people to justice, and I ask anyone who wishes to lend their energy for credence to ensure these bastards learn quickly to never mess with any of Father's children again.

Ave Satanas

none human justice can be enough with these shits. They will do that again on another persons.The best is to destroy them. No pity for these craps, all enemies of Satan !Hail Satan !
De : Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Dim 13 mars 2011, 4h 27min 06s
Objet : RE: [JoyofSatan666] Help asked

wow damn, he is a dedicated satanist? wow if thats the case then the demons hould handle them or you or the guy should ask a demon for assisstance. damn, sorry to hear

Ave Satanas

Agreed, but I like to do what I can on my own as well. It doesn't seem polite to bug Father and the other Gods for every little problem. If they want to help and deem it worthwhile, I welcome them as always. Else, I shall fight my own personal fights, myself and with friends.

Besides, I wouldn't want to think what my guardian might do to them. He has a tendancy to be a bit vindictive to those who are cruel.

I just want a spiritual equivalent of their teeth kicked in.

Does any of that make sense? I'm rather tired, been meditating and performing rituals all night. It's 4:44am. I should go to bed.

I'm going to bed.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Ave Satanas

Remember its also assault, most bars have cameras. Personally I would call the police.

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@... wrote:

Ave Satanas

pigs,moslem are supposedly cant even touch pigs or dogs,or any 'good' deed they do 4 40 days are worthless,just throw at them n run away 8) well theres are various sect of islam,so im not sure that all moslems believe this,but this worth a try,messing them up with their own superstition.   ps,i dont mean throw a living piglet or puppy at them,lol,ham or dog fur.n such

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 13, 2011 11:16:06 AM

Ave Satanas

This was done, of course. Unfortunately the bar had no cameras. This happened in Sweden, things are a bit different there

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "John Forsythe" <ivan.folghera@... wrote:

Remember its also assault, most bars have cameras. Personally I would call the police.

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Axle" <axle_gear_thylacine@ wrote:

Ave Satanas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back