Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help Anyone???

"Im gona hava a party FRYING UR SOUL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ,I got u EXACTLY weh I want u,u FAKE bitch! Waaaaaaakakakakakaka...NOBODY WANTS UR UGLY FAT SCARD BODY !" This is the type of messages I keep getting from my ex flat mate, he keeps on threatening me and he's supposed to be my breathren. His name is Azaad Nasser Gilbert. I'm not scared of him but I don't why he hates me after all, he was the one who refused to look for work and he was basically sponging off me until I'd had enough. I kicked him out cos he wasn't helping me financially and I've got 2 kids to support. I can't support a 35yr old man as well. He hates me but it doesn't bother me, although the threats do.

<td val[/IMG]Greetings,
You did the right thing.Leave the weak behind just as in the animal kingdom.You can't help someone who is not willing to help themselves.I did some magic for a friend who was going threw the same as you.I did a sigil ritual to break the hold of the person.Just an option to consider.Hang in there.
Hail Satan!
Brian. 

--- On Fri, 8/27/10, Siobhan bronwyn Rose <flystekkie@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help Anyone???
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 27, 2010, 10:17 PM

"Im gona hava a party FRYING UR SOUL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ,I got u EXACTLY weh I want u,u FAKE bitch! Waaaaaaakakakakakaka...NOBODY WANTS UR UGLY FAT SCARD BODY !" This is the type of messages I keep getting from my ex flat mate, he keeps on threatening me and he's supposed to be my breathren. His name is Azaad Nasser Gilbert. I'm not scared of him but I don't why he hates me after all, he was the one who refused to look for work and he was basically sponging off me until I'd had enough. I kicked him out cos he wasn't helping me financially and I've got 2 kids to support. I can't support a 35yr old man as well. He hates me but it doesn't bother me, although the threats do.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]It's a good thing you kicked him out. I'm wanna tell you something that I use to tell my wife, "When we lose someone or something, a vacancy is made for someone or something better to come into our lives". I think you should do a binding ritual on him an cast a protection spell on yourself. I wish I could give you more advice but I'm a newbie.
VIVA SATANUSAVE MELEK TA'US[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back