Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help and Advice, please

nichole672000ad

I was raised Christian. I am 33 now, and after trials, reflection, and soul searching I am beginning to believe that the religion of my youth is not the True Religon.

The more and more I read about it and reflect, the more drawn I am to .Satanism and the Occult.
I believe that Satan is a real being, however I am not entirely sure as to his nature, only that
I believe he is the true God, who was known in Ancient Egypt as Enki.

I have a few very religious members of my family that would blow a gasket if they knew. I'm afraid it may come up some day, and I am not sure how to contend with the subject.

I have been put in very uncomfortable situations of having to explain why I do not want to go to church, or refusing to take christian literature my sister has tried to pass my way.

I started thinking more about this lately because my sister is getting married. I currently am single, but if that were ever to change, there would be little way to get around the subject of religion. So I want to be prepared now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't you been here since 2003 or 2004 or something? I swear I remember seeing your account name in the previous JoS group before it was hacked. I'm getting mixed feelings because even though I remember seeing your account name, the parts you need advice with aren't exactly something which a SS dedicated for 8 years wouldn't have figured out yet.

Anyway, it's pretty easy, tell them you're a Pagan (SS=Ancient Paganism) or a Tantric practtitioner (SS=original Tantra as well), atheist or anything else. Or if they see you doing power meditation and/or yoga there are many religions which practice these, even gnostic xians.

"there would be little way to get around the subject of religion."

Not at all, as long as you do a magickal working (such as a Venus square) to attract a SS. Or even an incubus. It's not recommended at all to have a relationship with an outsider, it usually does more harm than good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nichole672000ad" <shacklesandlace@... wrote:

I was raised Christian. I am 33 now, and after trials, reflection, and soul searching I am beginning to believe that the religion of my youth is not the True Religon.

The more and more I read about it and reflect, the more drawn I am to .Satanism and the Occult.
I believe that Satan is a real being, however I am not entirely sure as to his nature, only that

I have a few very religious members of my family that would blow a gasket if they knew. I'm afraid it may come up some day, and I am not sure how to contend with the subject.

I have been put in very uncomfortable situations of having to explain why I do not want to go to church, or refusing to take christian literature my sister has tried to pass my way.

I started thinking more about this lately because my sister is getting married. I currently am single, but if that were ever to change, there would be little way to get around the subject of religion. So I want to be prepared now.

I haven't dedicated yet and I just joined the group a few days ago.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't you been here since 2003 or 2004 or something? I swear I remember seeing your account name in the previous JoS group before it was hacked. I'm getting mixed feelings because even though I remember seeing your account name, the parts you need advice with aren't exactly something which a SS dedicated for 8 years wouldn't have figured out yet.

Anyway, it's pretty easy, tell them you're a Pagan (SS=Ancient Paganism) or a Tantric practtitioner (SS=original Tantra as well), atheist or anything else. Or if they see you doing power meditation and/or yoga there are many religions which practice these, even gnostic xians.

"there would be little way to get around the subject of religion."

Not at all, as long as you do a magickal working (such as a Venus square) to attract a SS. Or even an incubus. It's not recommended at all to have a relationship with an outsider, it usually does more harm than good.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nichole672000ad" <shacklesandlace@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back