Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help about a friend

[email protected]

My room mate a cleaner at my working place couth me doing ritual in the room and ask me what i was doing i told her cause she is my room mate then she said she want to be a satanist for a long time now but don't know how so i told her am a member on line but the thing now is she don't know how to read and write and i don't know if i can take her on cause am still working on myself since i'm still new so what can i do in this case, am confused i need help please.
Hail father Satan

Can she afford reading lessons? Thats a good place to start. Also many members have videos on youtube and The JOS have some audio Sermons up there aswell.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <x_nightmare2@... wrote:

My room mate a cleaner at my working place couth me doing ritual in the room and ask me what i was doing i told her cause she is my room mate then she said she want to be a satanist for a long time now but don't know how so i told her am a member on line but the thing now is she don't know how to read and write and i don't know if i can take her on cause am still working on myself since i'm still new so what can i do in this case, am confused i need help please.
Hail father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back