Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help 40 days empowerment guide

andrewmonm45

I have the empowerment guide of 40 days, I am interested in 2 things, first, whether it is effective for the treatment of attention deficit disorder? and second if you can help in something for the development of motor skills, this for the soccer, I would like to know so that I can do because I get depressed i feel off and I lose my time due to the situation of neglect and how possible is to get the opus magnum, some one here get it? thanks!

Hey there.

1. Yes, try void meditation, it's included in the 40days program. It might be extremely hard to do it especially in your case, but keep on practicing and don't give up!

2. Meditations in general helps your physical body!! EZ Chakra Spinning can prevents illness, empowering your aura can make immune to a lot of stuff. EVERYTHING can help with your physical body, like Hatha Yoga! If you have a strong soul it will reflect on your physical body!

To achieve Magnum Opus is extremely hard and the only way to do it is to get direct help from Satan and his Demons, They're basically teachers. The information to achieve Magnum Opus is extremely sensitive and top secret (so the enemy can't achieve something from obtaining this knowledge) and you won't get help achieving it until you reach a super advanced level in meditations. 

Don't get discouraged by this, take it as challenge!

Oh and by the way, no one in their right mind would state publicly that they've achieved Magnum Opus.

Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back