Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

: [HellsArmy666] Re: questions

rahul kanekar

Ya thats right...hail satan!!

------------------------------
On Sat 27 Oct, 2012 9:56 PM PDT C Y wrote:

I advice you to NOT tell any one you are a Spiritual Satanist. It is best to keep it quiet at this moment. Because you do not know what they might do to you. And maybe some psychotic lunatic xtian jumps you because saying that or family or friends thing. Just keep it quiet. I advice you because i have experienced it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

Thank you brothers and sisters for helping me in my worst situations....now i am out of it a little bit....but i want to ask 2 questions that are bothering me
1. I had a girlfriend recently who left me because i am a satanist,she came to know through my friends and suddenly left me..i don't bother about that she left me for stupid reason..but i bother for only 1 thing..did i hurt her?

2. My few friends know that i am a satanist and i want all people should know about me..so that i can tell them about good things of father satan and his beautiful teachings..now you tell me,am i doing right or wrong?

HAIL SATAN!!

Now i won't tell anyone....hail satan!!

------------------------------
On Sun 28 Oct, 2012 12:21 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

1. Why do you care if she got hurt because you were a SS anyway? If she did, that's her own problem of being a stuck-up bitch and not even bothering to ask you what even SS is.

2. You're not supposed to tell you're a SS to anyone, as we're attacked and persecuted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

Thank you brothers and sisters for helping me in my worst situations....now i am out of it a little bit....but i want to ask 2 questions that are bothering me
1. I had a girlfriend recently who left me because i am a satanist,she came to know through my friends and suddenly left me..i don't bother about that she left me for stupid reason..but i bother for only 1 thing..did i hurt her?

2. My few friends know that i am a satanist and i want all people should know about me..so that i can tell them about good things of father satan and his beautiful teachings..now you tell me,am i doing right or wrong?

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back