Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello

[email protected]

Look to anybody's who gonna be toxic af about me being honest if you read this and want to attack me fuck off

Hi my names hunter harris I'm 15 and newer to satanism I'm in another group for questions but there's so many people who are inactive when I always try to help the people who haven't read the site I've been a satanist for a year or at least had ideas about it ive only gotten closer in the past month and understand now but my problem is I want to build a connection to satan or maybe even his demons so I can ask the questions I need to know I've tried my astral temple prayer and other things I'm worried I'm being ignored I'm doing the 40 day plan and have been doing just normal meditation for a week for 15 minutes a day even in school but my lifes busy anyways sorry to rant but what do I do about feeling fear that my beliefs are false because I have been Christian my whole life to the point I'm a slave to this spiritual war where I'm being attacked by the enemy with thoughts that this is all false any advice would be great

What's up Hunter a lot of us who left Christianity for spiritual satanism had that problem at first. What keptme strong were rituals and meditation. I could feel the Daemonic energy making me invincible you have to embody yourself in Father Lucifers aura.

Sorry, I know this is kind of a late response. But don't worry too much about this feeling--I had it at first but still kept meditating. My aura is stronger (the energy can be felt with consistent meditation) and my third eye has improved as well. Sometimes I have small visions of places or people. It doesn't entirely make sense yet, but these are signs that I'm moving in the right direction and this is what has shown me that it really is true. You will have your own signs of gradual improvement along with signs from the outside world. When I used to work at a gas station, I kept seeing at least several receipts daily in which the total was 6.66. If you pay close attention you might receive signs like this as you continue meditating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back