Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello.

demongodsupreme

Hi I just joined today. I was looking to connect more deeply into the satanic religion, or find my home. I know for sure. I can be a pretty hard core Satanist, in my love for our Lord. It is he who is the true King of Kings. Praise Lucifer! Hail SATAN, The GOD of ALL. I am a Dark Creature, I Bathe in Satan's Embrace of Midnight. I wish you all well. If you would like to connect with me, I would feel really blessed. thank you.

Dio

Today is my Birthday. I turned 33. And I joined this group. I was looking to reach out and meet some new people. By asking this question.

What does the number 33 mean?

Thanks alot.

D

Happy Birthday!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello.

Today is my Birthday. I turned 33. And I joined this group. I was looking to reach out and meet some new people. By asking this question.

Thanks alot.

D

happy b[/IMG]</var>   HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!   HAIL THE NAZI HEROS!!!!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello.

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks alot.

D

Thanks alot [/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hello.

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks alot.

D

33 parts to the spine which is what the kundalini serpant climbs.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:10:35 AM GMT-0000

Thanks alot.

D

Well happy b-day and welcome. Satanism is not about darkness and evil, you sound like you might want it too. Read this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html and this http://satanslibrary.webs.com/Origins_of_Satanism.htm shud get you started, and just keep reading all you can on that site.

Hail Enki!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demongodsupreme" <demongodsupreme@... wrote:

Hi I just joined today. I was looking to connect more deeply into the satanic religion, or find my home. I know for sure. I can be a pretty hard core Satanist, in my love for our Lord. It is he who is the true King of Kings. Praise Lucifer! Hail SATAN, The GOD of ALL. I am a Dark Creature, I Bathe in Satan's Embrace of Midnight. I wish you all well. If you would like to connect with me, I would feel really blessed. thank you.

Dio

My name is Danielle. I am 21 years old. I had dedicated myself to Satanism about 6 months ago, a while after I had come across your website and have been reading up on religions and mythology. First of all I am adopted. I know nothing about my real family. My adoptive fathers side of the family is so catholic its not even funny. My Busha (grandma) went as far as saying she would disown my father if my mother did not convert from Lutheran to Catholic before they married. When I was little I was forced into going to church, CCD, and to go on to get my communion and confirmation. I remember always doing everything in my power not to go. It was like a deep hatred I could never explain. When I was old enough to say no I stopped going to church. Eventually I went on to study Wicca for about 5 years, where I had discovered my guardian Raven. I felt closer but something was still not right...  Egyptian mythology caught my eye in particular since I learned about Egypt in second grade, and I had become infatuated with it over the years, eventually getting a tattoo of the Ankh and the two eyes on either side of it on my back.  An interest peeked in Satanism, though, about 6 years ago after I read my friends "Necronomicon." I never read Anton LaVeys Satanic Bible, though she had that also. I dont know why, but I was actually never interested in reading it... One day I decided to read up on Satanism after hearing that my other friend turned Satanic, and she was wearing the Pentagram. It caught my attention. I started to research, and I came across your site. I started reading and I was instantly drawn in to it, also feeling like someone was watching me closely as I read. Things started to make sense finally.  Ive been looking for answers ever since i was a little girl, after being visited by a demon in the form of a large, black wolf/ dog. This was shortly after my first communion. I never had any idea that everything i was about to find out tied into everything I went through over the years. I have many more stories that I may share at a later date that also tie in with everything... I learn more every day. For instance that my boyfriend was into Satanism in the past, and got back to it after he had met me. I was not Satanic when I first met him, but I was reading on it. He had literally just told me this the other day. I knew he had a bit of an interest in it considering the fact that he had "666" in his username, but I didnt know he followed and knew as much as he did about it. He kept it to himself. Now hes starting not to hide it anymore. Which is great! Sorry for the ramble, but anyways... I am really looking forward to chatting with everyone, and learning more!!!!!!! :)

<td val[/IMG]
Greetings Danielle sounds like you have made the same spiritual rounds most of us have.Glad your here.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, May 20, 2012 4:40:35 PM

Welcome to the group!
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:40 PM

My name is Danielle. I am 21 years old. I had dedicated myself to Satanism about 6 months ago, a while after I had come across your website and have been reading up on religions and mythology. First of all I am adopted. I know nothing about my real family. My adoptive fathers side of the family is so catholic its not even funny. My Busha (grandma) went as far as saying she would disown my father if my mother did not convert from Lutheran to Catholic before they married. When I was little I was forced into going to church, CCD, and to go on to get my communion and confirmation. I remember always doing everything in my power not to go. It was like a deep hatred I could never explain. When I was old enough to say no I stopped going to church. Eventually I went on to study Wicca for about 5 years, where I had discovered my guardian Raven. I felt closer but something was still not right...  Egyptian mythology caught my eye in particular since I learned about Egypt in second grade, and I had become infatuated with it over the years, eventually getting a tattoo of the Ankh and the two eyes on either side of it on my back.  An interest peeked in Satanism, though, about 6 years ago after I read my friends "Necronomicon." I never read Anton LaVeys Satanic Bible, though she had that also. I dont know why, but I was actually never interested in reading it... One day I decided to read up on Satanism after hearing that my other friend turned Satanic, and she was wearing the Pentagram. It caught my attention. I started to research, and I came across your site. I started reading and I was instantly drawn in to it, also feeling like someone was watching me closely as I read. Things started to make sense finally.  Ive been looking for answers ever since i was a little girl, after being visited by a demon in the form of a large, black wolf/ dog. This was shortly after my first communion. I never had any idea that everything i was about to find out tied into everything I went through over the years. I have many more stories that I may share at a later date that also tie in with everything... I learn more every day. For instance that my boyfriend was into Satanism in the past, and got back to it after he had met me. I was not Satanic when I first met him, but I was reading on it. He had literally just told me this the other day. I knew he had a bit of an interest in it considering the fact that he had "666" in his username, but I didnt know he followed and knew as much as he did about it. He kept it to himself. Now hes starting not to hide it anymore. Which is great! Sorry for the ramble, but anyways... I am really looking forward to chatting with everyone, and learning more!!!!!!! :)

Thank you much :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... wrote:

Welcome to the group!

Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 12:40 PM

My name is Danielle. I am 21 years old. I had dedicated myself to Satanism about 6 months ago, a while after I had come across your website and have been reading up on religions and mythology. First of all I am adopted. I know nothing about my real family. My adoptive fathers side of the family is so catholic its not even funny. My Busha (grandma) went as far as saying she would disown my father if my mother did not convert from Lutheran to Catholic before they married. When I was little I was forced into going to church, CCD, and to go on to get my communion and confirmation. I remember always doing everything in my power not to go. It was like a deep hatred I could never explain. When I was old enough to say no I stopped going to church. Eventually I went on to study Wicca for about 5 years, where I had discovered my guardian Raven. I felt closer but something was still not right... 
Egyptian mythology caught my eye in particular since I learned about Egypt in second grade, and I had become infatuated with it over the years, eventually getting a tattoo of the Ankh and the two eyes on either side of it on my back.  An interest peeked in Satanism, though, about 6 years ago after I read my friends "Necronomicon." I never read Anton LaVeys Satanic Bible, though she had that also. I dont know why, but I was actually never interested in reading it... One day I decided to read up on Satanism after hearing that my other friend turned Satanic, and she was wearing the Pentagram. It caught my attention. I started to research, and I came across your site. I started reading and I was instantly drawn in to it, also feeling like someone was watching me closely as I read. Things started to make sense finally.  Ive been looking for answers ever since i was a little girl, after being visited by a demon in the form of a large, black wolf/ dog.
This was shortly after my first communion. I never had any idea that everything i was about to find out tied into everything I went through over the years. I have many more stories that I may share at a later date that also tie in with everything... I learn more every day. For instance that my boyfriend was into Satanism in the past, and got back to it after he had met me. I was not Satanic when I first met him, but I was reading on it. He had literally just told me this the other day. I knew he had a bit of an interest in it considering the fact that he had "666" in his username, but I didnt know he followed and knew as much as he did about it. He kept it to himself. Now hes starting not to hide it anymore. Which is great! Sorry for the ramble, but anyways... I am really looking forward to chatting with everyone, and learning more!!!!!!! :)

Hello there.

My name is Dylan. For the past 8 or so years of my life I have been a happy agnostic. I never had any beef against religions, I've just known ever since I was a wee child that it was all bull shit. I did, however, find that I LOVED studying religions. I always enjoy learning of the different aspects of religons, and how outrageous certain ones come to be (cough cough Mormons cough cough).

Now as I enter my 20s, I am studying Computer Science at a small university, and generally enjoy my life. Although recently I've found something is missing. I've always felt a bit outside of everything, and I felt like I needed something. I couldn't really tell what it was... until one day It hit me.. I needed Father.

I've always found Satanism particularly fascinating. Astral Projections, Magick, Demons, Spirits.. It all seemed so amazing. But for the longest time I just regarded it as another religious cult that I didn't want to bother with. But as time went on, I kept finding myself more and more interested in it. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't help but want to be a part of it. So now I'm here, seeking advice.

Like I said, I never really cared for religion. I never even pretended to be close to 'God' and only ever attended church so my grandmother would take me out to eat lunch afterwords (Aren't I the worst?). So I'm very excited to now find myself in a faith.

I like to think that I am probably pretty different from most other satanists (For what I can assume anyway). At least socially. I was never interested in being 'Goth' or 'Dark'. I find no interest in metal music. I just be me, really. I have had close friends from the entire spectrum of humanity, and have no quals with the way anyone dresses. I don't mean to offend anyone by this, just stating that I am far from the generalized satanist.

I've looked over joyofsatan.org and am very excited to join your family. I have a few questions though, before I begin:

-What are some things I need to begin? I've seen all sorts of things mentioned throughout the website and I don't know where to start! Like I said, I am far from a typical Satanist typically... so I don't want to dabble to much in visual affairs.

-What rituals need be preformed to enter the family?

I have many more questions, but I'd really like to save those for when I can have a 1 on 1 conversation with someone. So if anyone would be willing to chat on Skype or something, please let me know!

What you need to do to be under the guidance of Satan is perform the Dedication Ritual listed on the joyofsatan website. You can do this whenever you feel ready. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

The other important thing that you need to do is start doing power meditations. Open your third eye and then all of your chakras and practice the meditations. You need to meditate every day. The goal of Satanism is to elevate one's self and reach Godhood. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Spiritual Satanism is very different from other forms of 'satanism.' We are not 'goths' or 'dark.' How you choose to dress is your own business. Spiritual Satanism is a life loving religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dylannruss92" wrote:

Hello there.

My name is Dylan. For the past 8 or so years of my life I have been a happy agnostic. I never had any beef against religions, I've just known ever since I was a wee child that it was all bull shit. I did, however, find that I LOVED studying religions. I always enjoy learning of the different aspects of religons, and how outrageous certain ones come to be (cough cough Mormons cough cough).

Now as I enter my 20s, I am studying Computer Science at a small university, and generally enjoy my life. Although recently I've found something is missing. I've always felt a bit outside of everything, and I felt like I needed something. I couldn't really tell what it was... until one day It hit me.. I needed Father.

I've always found Satanism particularly fascinating. Astral Projections, Magick, Demons, Spirits.. It all seemed so amazing. But for the longest time I just regarded it as another religious cult that I didn't want to bother with. But as time went on, I kept finding myself more and more interested in it. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't help but want to be a part of it. So now I'm here, seeking advice.

Like I said, I never really cared for religion. I never even pretended to be close to 'God' and only ever attended church so my grandmother would take me out to eat lunch afterwords (Aren't I the worst?). So I'm very excited to now find myself in a faith.

I like to think that I am probably pretty different from most other satanists (For what I can assume anyway). At least socially. I was never interested in being 'Goth' or 'Dark'. I find no interest in metal music. I just be me, really. I have had close friends from the entire spectrum of humanity, and have no quals with the way anyone dresses. I don't mean to offend anyone by this, just stating that I am far from the generalized satanist.

I've looked over joyofsatan.org and am very excited to join your family. I have a few questions though, before I begin:

-What are some things I need to begin? I've seen all sorts of things mentioned throughout the website and I don't know where to start! Like I said, I am far from a typical Satanist typically... so I don't want to dabble to much in visual affairs.

-What rituals need be preformed to enter the family?

I have many more questions, but I'd really like to save those for when I can have a 1 on 1 conversation with someone. So if anyone would be willing to chat on Skype or something, please let me know!

Hello to all fellow satanists. I have been having a thought lately and i would like your opinion on that. Is it ok for a satanist to use the LBRP as presented usually or there is banishing ritual especially for satanists?

Thank you for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "demongodsupreme" <demongodsupreme@... wrote:

Dio
Im new too... Im thirteen and I meditate constantly and thinking about making a dedication and finding my guardian demon. Advice on anything about spiritual Satanism?

Hail Satan
Ave Satana

Satan is not dark, nor are we, it is in the eyes of enemies who see us as darkness. You can connect with rest of us by simply being active on group.
Do dedication when you feel ready.
You can learn everything about SS on JoS webpage. Good fields to research are quantum physic, psychology, physic, biology, alchemy, etc.
As for internet reading, JoS has enough text and links for you to read 4-5 days constantly. It is all valuable.
Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 1:05 PM PDT trevnd2010 wrote:

Dio

Im new too... Im thirteen and I meditate constantly and thinking about making a dedication and finding my guardian demon. Advice on anything about spiritual Satanism?

Hail Satan
Ave Satana

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 1:05 PM PDT trevnd2010 wrote:

Dio

Hail Satan
Ave Satana

Welcome, Bryon. Feel free to ask any questions that you can't find answer to. :)
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:36 PM

Hi fairly new to this e-group. Though I would introduce myself. I am Bryon.

Welco[/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:36 PM
  Hi fairly new to this e-group. Though I would introduce myself. I am Bryon.

Hello, my name is Marrk Todd. I have been a satanist for little over a year now. I still have a little trouble focusing my energy and keeping my concentration. Over the course of the past year I have developed, I guess you can call them abilities. I can drain a spirits energy, I can summon demons ( sometimes not as often as it used to be ) with just a simple thought, and I don't even try too. I need help, I would love to be able to control what I can do. If anyone has any advice on how I can keep better focus or concentrate better, is really appreciate it. Keep well my brothers and sisters, all hail Lord Satan.

My third eye is open. I can astro project into the other side during my meditation. However, I can only stay there for about 2 hours at a time, after that its like every ounce of my focus just snaps back to reality. This is what I need help with. I meditate every night, and I hold a group sayonce on the night of the full moon. I can feel the energy in my finger tips. It just seems I can only use it for 2 hours a night. How can I make this last longer?

I'm not very good at introductions, but I will say that I am not new to Spiritual Satanism. It's been roughly a year. I've been through a lot, and Father Satan has taught me what I need to know to be where I am now. It was a very lonely journey for a long time. I've had a very hard road, as I've been herrassed by greys for a long time now. It only served to strenghthen me though. What really got me serious about being a Spiritual Satanist is none other than a message I saw by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 on FB. It was very moving. I may seem a little weird, but my intentions are true.

Hail the Almighty Satan Forever.

Interesting

Dead and gone

"frizzard56@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I'm not very good at introductions, but I will say that I am not new to Spiritual Satanism. It's been roughly a year. I've been through a lot, and Father Satan has taught me what I need to know to be where I am now. It was a very lonely journey for a long time. I've had a very hard road, as I've been herrassed by greys for a long time now. It only served to strenghthen me though. What really got me serious about being a Spiritual Satanist is none other than a message I saw by High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 on FB. It was very moving. I may seem a little weird, but my intentions are true.

Hail the Almighty Satan Forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back