Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello To All!

Jordan

Hello fellow Brothers and Sisters. For my name is Jordan Devone Britt. I just recently joined the group. I wanted to let my presence be known so I could greet everyone here. Tonight, I am to perform the ritual of dedicating my soul to Great Lucifer. I will be performing this ritual at 3:30 am of this coming morning. I wish to meet and speak with everyone of you, my new Brothers and Sisters. Hail Lucifer!

WElcome, brother.

HAIL LUCIFER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jordan" <jojopcrepair@... wrote:

Hello fellow Brothers and Sisters. For my name is Jordan Devone Britt. I just recently joined the group. I wanted to let my presence be known so I could greet everyone here. Tonight, I am to perform the ritual of dedicating my soul to Great Lucifer. I will be performing this ritual at 3:30 am of this coming morning. I wish to meet and speak with everyone of you, my new Brothers and Sisters. Hail Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome !!! Welcome to the thruth!     Hail to our Father Satan!

--- On Thu, 1/14/10, Akia <akiahoover@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello To All!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 11:27 AM

WElcome, brother.

HAIL LUCIFER!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jordan" <jojopcrepair@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Welcome Jordan and congrats on your dedication ! You've just taken the most important step in your life !

Ave Luciferi !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jordan" <jojopcrepair@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back