Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello to all.....I'm extremely new to Satanism.

atlantic_1900

My only resources on Satanism thus far has been www.angelfire.com, I would like to have as much information as i can about this most interesting and promising religion. I am open to chat with dedicated satanists, on a serious level. I have never had a "real religion" born into Hinduism but never practiced. Went to an RC church but despised the priest and attendees, every thing that came out of his mouth sounded like a lie. My location does not help my thirst for knowledge either (in the Caribbean). My motives are purely based on my beliefs that i have been lied to my entire existence. I'm looking forward to positive feedback i will check my email often thanks to all in advance!

I'd say - www.joyofsatan.org - and you'll have TONS of information that you need to know about the true religion, which is not based on blind faith but rather on rationality, which transcends that of any lost (lost=xian) person.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "atlantic_1900" <atlantic_1900@... wrote:

My only resources on Satanism thus far has been www.angelfire.com, I would like to have as much information as i can about this most interesting and promising religion. I am open to chat with dedicated satanists, on a serious level. I have never had a "real religion" born into Hinduism but never practiced. Went to an RC church but despised the priest and attendees, every thing that came out of his mouth sounded like a lie. My location does not help my thirst for knowledge either (in the Caribbean). My motives are purely based on my beliefs that i have been lied to my entire existence. I'm looking forward to positive feedback i will check my email often thanks to all in advance!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back