Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello New Brothers and Sisters - Also Spell Question

I performed the dedication ritual last night, after a very long time of deliberation and research. Finally, I came to the conclusion that I would believe and dedicate, not for my own selfish desires, but because I am no longer going to allow myself to be oppressed by the enemy and am ready to dedicate to Father Satan and work for his cause. I've been meditating and trying to empower myself for a while now, and I can already feel the great benefits it brings.
If I may, I have a quick question that I was asked, and I want to be sure I give the proper answer. Since the moon is currently waning, a spell to increase wealth would be largely ineffective (I assume), but would a spell to banish/decrease debt accomplish nearly the same thing (or at least be effective)?
Thanks!
Hail Satan!

Yes.And, welcome. Hail Satan!

On Monday, July 14, 2014 6:24:43 PM, "cdkight1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I performed the dedication ritual last night, after a very long time of deliberation and research. Finally, I came to the conclusion that I would believe and dedicate, not for my own selfish desires, but because I am no longer going to allow myself to be oppressed by the enemy and am ready to dedicate to Father Satan and work for his cause. I've been meditating and trying to empower myself for a while now, and I can already feel the great benefits it brings.
If I may, I have a quick question that I was asked, and I want to be sure I give the proper answer. Since the moon is currently waning, a spell to increase wealth would be largely ineffective (I assume), but would a spell to banish/decrease debt accomplish nearly the same thing (or at least be effective)?
Thanks!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back