Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello im new

theyoungandsatanic

well im J. To start off i was a former laveyan. studied it and didnt find its logic to be as fullfilling as i imgained it would be. i discovered the joy of satan site a while ago and want to start becoming a true satanist. can anyone help me get started.
HAil ENKI

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theyoungandsatanic" <theyoungandsatanic@... wrote:
well im J. To start off i was a former laveyan. studied it and didnt find its logic to be as fullfilling as i imgained it would be. i discovered the joy of satan site a while ago and want to start becoming a true satanist. can anyone help me get started.
HAil ENKI
1st of all anton lavey bashed satan and his demons.everything that he discovered about satanism was fake the church of satan and all of that was false.it was false satanic teachings it was all hebrew enochian that you and people were chanting in that false satanic church.i don't know if you did that hebrew enochian chant in the church of satan or not but you should never do it because their insults to satan and the demons.everything in life the jews took possession of our freedom that's why theirs school jobs and working like a slave all day in a factory and school.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theyoungandsatanic" <theyoungandsatanic@... wrote:
HAil ENKI
well you start off with some meditation and grew your spirits strengh before you do eny riturals that way you dont do eny thing you cant handle

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back