Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello! I'm new! :)

eclecticlovers

Hi! I recently became a member of this e-group. I hope I like it here! I've been in the occult for some time now and recently just became interested in Satanism due to some experiences I had. I want to learn more before I dedicate because I take it very seriously and I don't want to jump in right now because I feel like I'm too naive at the moment. Hopefully people here will give me some insight and knowledge on Satanism to help me learn more and become better prepared before I decide to take the jump and dedicate.

So, hi y'all. :)

<td val[/IMG]hi,i'm on the same boat,i was wondering does any one know if there are any satanic churches in san antonio,tx? i've been trying to find one,it'll really help me gain more knowledge,i havent gone through with the dedication yet, but its something i'm definately gonna do.

--- On Sat, 5/22/10, eclecticlovers <eclecticlovers@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello! I'm new! :)
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 4:37 AM

Hi! I recently became a member of this e-group. I hope I like it here! I've been in the occult for some time now and recently just became interested in Satanism due to some experiences I had. I want to learn more before I dedicate because I take it very seriously and I don't want to jump in right now because I feel like I'm too naive at the moment. Hopefully people here will give me some insight and knowledge on Satanism to help me learn more and become better prepared before I decide to take the jump and dedicate.

[/TD]

read EVERYTHING on Jos and exposingchristianity.com

that will set you straight, from their, Satan will be your personal Guide down the left hand path, that's not to say you wan't have to work for what you want though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eclecticlovers" <eclecticlovers@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back