Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello im in need of Advice

There is a page on the Jos that explains how to do this. It's pretty easy, you can draw or print out the Sigil of the God/Goddess. You must have a good reason why you are summoning. Because it's like someone calling you just for attention which can piss you off. It's in the Demons section. Good luck in advance!

HS/88!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 1/15/17, alfredotrevino19@... [JoS4adults] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoS4adults] Hello im in need of Advice
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 9:12 AM

I am new subscriber and
need some advice on my 2nd summoning is there anyone who can
assist?

Well before i can go into much detail on the subject, it would help to know your reason for summoning whoever you need assistance from. As for basic guidelines on summoning demons, i can help with that regardless of the issue/ problem at hand. First and foremost, make sure you have a valid reason for summoning the demon. Dont ever perform a summoning for something petty like goofing around, fun an games, etc... From me personally, summoning is strictly emergency only meaning your situation with the problem of subject must be thick enough there is absolutely no way you have the necessary time or power to pull it off on your own. If youre having difficulty making the demon appear, there are many reasons a person may feel theyre experiencing problems here (example: the user is not spiritually open or advanced enough to detect the demon's presence, the demon is too busy at the time of the summoning, etc), but if youre open enough to know when a demon is present, and you know for certain he/ she did not appear, this does not occur without reason. If he/ she doesn't appear theres always a reason for this. Patience is very important here and in many spiritual and psychic endeavors, never rush anything of that nature of get frustrated with such. There is more on the main site regarding problems with summoning so if you're having problems i did not list above then i advise going there. Unless you give me more info about any complications youre having though i cant say much otherwise.
On Jan 15, 2017 4:12 AM, "alfredotrevino19@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  I am new subscriber and need some advice on my 2nd summoning is there anyone who can assist?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back