Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, I am new.

denisp97

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Denis, and I wish to become a practicer of Satanism. I attempted to create a topic earlier, though it did not appear. If it should happen to appear at a later point, I apologise for this error on my part.
I was, unfortunately, baptised. Catholic Christian. Though this is a religion I have never sympathised with. For most of my life I have identified as an Agnostic, though from what I have heard of Satanism from the accord of Satanists, I believe Satanism is a religion I should dedicate myself to.
That being said, Satanic scriptures are, in my experience, hard to come by. I am not certain how to practice Satanic rituals, nor much else, and so I join this group, seeking enlightment. Any aid that you may be able to provide would be sincerely appreciated.
For now, I thank you for this group, and may I find what I seek.
Denis

it appeared dude, you're good. Remember, this group is moderated, so they have to read the messages before they can be approved for posting so it may take some time before they get to it.

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:08 PM, "denisp97@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Denis, and I wish to become a practicer of Satanism. I attempted to create a topic earlier, though it did not appear. If it should happen to appear at a later point, I apologise for this error on my part.
I was, unfortunately, baptised. Catholic Christian. Though this is a religion I have never sympathised with. For most of my life I have identified as an Agnostic, though from what I have heard of Satanism from the accord of Satanists, I believe Satanism is a religion I should dedicate myself to.
That being said, Satanic scriptures are, in my experience, hard to come by. I am not certain how to practice Satanic rituals, nor much else, and so I join this group, seeking enlightment. Any aid that you may be able to provide would be sincerely appreciated.
Denis

Read this

Joy of Satan

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 10:08 PM, "denisp97@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Denis

Stick round man. You'll figure it out. Also, study the joyofsatan.org for the answers to your thoughts. It's all there. High Priestess went through an ridiculously exhaustive amount of time, and books to compile it.

It's there. Just gotta study. I appreciate what she's done :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back