Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, i am a comdemned

Supermarco

Hi, i am comdemned to die, i really hope that you can see this message, i really need the help of the Demons to bring me to life, i am dying.

I know i should not talk, but what i can do otherwise?

You should realise that you won't get anything, or nothing will be better if you die. You need to act in this life, and you need to make yourself better while you are alive. You have a chance now! You don't if you die!
Im 100%sure that there are solutions to your broblem. Pray to Satan, or a Demon that you have choosed (choose a demon that you can help in your problem: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html)
and than listen to your intuition.

Without advancing, meditating you probably won't get out of your situation, so start meditating.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html
With this program, do void meditation, and aura clening every day.

If you fight you will win.

Supermarco said:
Hi, i am comdemned to die, i really hope that you can see this message, i really need the help of the Demons to bring me to life, i am dying.

I know i should not talk, but what i can do otherwise?

look at your last post and the answers.

I don’t think is a spiritual problem, but psychical People are hurting me. I Can you send some Demons to check my city and solve my problems?

You may not believe it, but some People reading in my mind with telepaty and attacking me

I don’t know what is it, i listen voices that insult and attacking me, maybe i have Health problems and my mind is tricking me… i can’t heal myself alone because my soul is weak. I don’t know whats happening.

Not matter how weak you are, you can advance yourself and overcome this problem.

A demon won't come and solve everything, because they want you to solve your problems by yourself, so you learn how to solve problems, and how to be persistent.
If you ask them by meditating and focusing on father Satans's sigil, you can pray to him, to give guidance, but you have to solv your problems.

Supermarco said:
I don’t know what is it, i listen voices that insult and attacking me, maybe i have Health problems and my mind is tricking me… i can’t heal myself alone because my soul is weak. I don’t know whats happening.
Yes, you can. I listed methods for you to do that help you. Please do them.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=443303#p443303

And once you start advancing by gathering more knowledge and power you can also improve your health. Matter of fact, you can do it immediately with Yoga asanas. The effect is immediate and cumulative. Meaning, that over time greater changes occur.

AFODO said:
Not matter how weak you are, you can advance yourself and overcome this problem.

A demon won't come and solve everything, because they want you to solve your problems by yourself, so you learn how to solve problems, and how to be persistent.
If you ask them by meditating and focusing on father Satans's sigil, you can pray to him, to give guidance, but you have to solv your problems.

This is the correct mindset to have.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back