Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello friends, i just dedicated myself to Satan. i hope to make alot

jocelynscomedyclub

I was reading about the lies that have been spread about Satan and Satanism. It made me realize how bad things are around us, our government lies to everyone. So I chose to follow Satan. I dedicated myself to Satan and help to put his name out there so people can see the lies those false religions have spread, yuck to them. HAIL SATAN!

WELCOME HOME!!!!
Satan bless and protect
On Mar 7, 2015 5:43 AM, "jocelynscomedyclub@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I was reading about the lies that have been spread about Satan and Satanism. It made me realize how bad things are around us, our government lies to everyone. So I chose to follow Satan. I dedicated myself to Satan and help to put his name out there so people can see the lies those false religions have spread, yuck to them. HAIL SATAN!

Double yuck.  And Welcome!

---In [email protected], <jocelynscomedyclub@... wrote :

So, you've returned. Good. That is what this is afterall.

Welcome fellow hater of communism, and it's stinky instigators.

to the return of our Holy Satanic Regime!!

<td val[/IMG]I look forward to getting to know Satan more and more. I feel comfortable being a Satanist. When I was a Christian, I was always looking for proof and maybe somehow knew there was something better out there. A few months ago I stumbled upon www.joyofsatan.com , and I was skeptical and read a lot of information about how jews/christian/muslim religions are a real hoax in disguise and that Satanism is the original and true religion in the beginning of humankind, WOW. I was shocked and I started laughing and jumping for joy, like I found a treasure that is priceless. I believe I am truly lucky to have found Satan and to dedicate my life to him before things got worse for me as I am homeless and i need a career so I can take care of myself because I have no one to really depend on. I have a physical disability which is embarrassing to write about so I will keep it private. I joyfully receive therapy at my veteran hospital. I served in the Army and Navy reserves proudly.
HAIL FATHER SATAN. I love to raise a lot HELL on my situations I am dealing with that out of control, abusive situations....... Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
From: magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello friends, i just dedicated myself to Satan. i hope to make alot of progress and advance in Satanism. HAIL SATAN! i am reading everything there is on the joy of satan website.
Sent: Sat, Mar 7, 2015 3:05:27 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Double yuck.  And Welcome!

---In [email protected] , <jocelynscomedyclub@... wrote :

I was reading about the lies that have been spread about Satan and Satanism. It made me realize how bad things are around us, our government lies to everyone. So I chose to follow Satan. I dedicated myself to Satan and help to put his name out there so people can see the lies those false religions have spread, yuck to them. HAIL SATAN! [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back