Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello Everyone

bi666xxx

Hi All:

I wanted to say that I've been a Satanist for awhile, but to be honest, I've been a closeted one. But I had a dream the other night where Satan visited me and told me I was betraying him by keeping who I am a secret...I woke up and realized I'd actually been crying. I resolve to no longer hide who I am and so I wanted to publicly proclaim my dedication to Satan and my brotherhood with all of you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bi666xxx" <bi666xxx@... wrote:
Hi All:

I wanted to say that I've been a Satanist for awhile, but to be honest, I've been a closeted one. But I had a dream the other night where Satan visited me and told me I was betraying him by keeping who I am a secret...I woke up and realized I'd actually been crying. I resolve to no longer hide who I am and so I wanted to publicly proclaim my dedication to Satan and my brotherhood with all of you.

Hail Satan!
Good for you! I have been a loner but not closet....just have no one to share my faith/trust with. Everyone I know is either plastic christians or money oriented and could care less about anything but making money and shopping afterward....ie.Cares of the world. Would love to hear from you more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bi666xxx" <bi666xxx@... wrote:
Hi All:

Hail Satan!
If Father wanted you to Publicly proclaim your allegance to Him, then Hail Satan! However be sure! Our Father knows there are those that would seek to destroy you for your chosen path. I would meditate and be sure this is what our Father wants you to do publicly. I speak from experience, I have been threatened on personal and professional levels for my faith.

Meaning that you haven't been dedicated or what? It's quite vague for me... explain it to me please.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THAT IS HIS!!

Hi All:

Hail Satan!

No he has been dedicated awhile now, just never told anyone in everyday life. Now if it comes up in Conversation he freely tells the truth about himself, no longer hideing it!  I'm so proud of you Will!! Just do heed what was previously stated... Be careful who you tell.. The kikes are everywhere !
~Lauren~

Sent from my itouch
On Apr 6, 2009, at 1:31 AM, "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
Meaning that you haven't been dedicated or what? It's quite vague for me... explain it to me please.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "bi666xxx" <bi666xxx@.. . wrote:

Hi All:

Hail Satan!

Yeah I've been dedicated for awhile but just quiet about it...now I don't go around shouting it from the rooftops, because as a lot of you have said, there are a lot of enemies out there...but I freely admit it to anyone who comes into contact with me...even told some friends, and the ones who I lost, fuck em, I don't care.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lauren <kyley1706@... wrote:

No he has been dedicated awhile now, just never told anyone in everyday life. Now if it comes up in Conversation he freely tells the truth about himself, no longer hideing it!
I'm so proud of you Will!! Just do heed what was previously stated... Be careful who you tell.. The kikes are everywhere !

~Lauren~

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 6, 2009, at 1:31 AM, "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bi666xxx" <bi666xxx@ wrote:

Hi All:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]hey!!!
email me on tubtub13000@...

--- On Thu, 4/9/09, bi666xxx <bi666xxx@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello Everyone
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009, 10:02 PM

Yeah I've been dedicated for awhile but just quiet about it...now I don't go around shouting it from the rooftops, because as a lot of you have said, there are a lot of enemies out there...but I freely admit it to anyone who comes into contact with me...even told some friends, and the ones who I lost, fuck em, I don't care.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Lauren <kyley1706@. .. wrote:

No he has been dedicated awhile now, just never told anyone in everyday life. Now if it comes up in Conversation he freely tells the truth about himself, no longer hideing it!
I'm so proud of you Will!! Just do heed what was previously stated... Be careful who you tell.. The kikes are everywhere !

~Lauren~

Sent from my itouch

On Apr 6, 2009, at 1:31 AM, "siguard666" <siguard666@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "bi666xxx" <bi666xxx@ wrote:

Hi All:

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

Hi,

My name is Rohan Rodrigues and I live in India. I had taken permission from my mentor before joining the e-group. I hope I dont sound too formal, I am a bit nervous actually. i have been a satanist for a year now. Although i havent done my dedication ritual, Being the fact i live in a xian home. And my family doesnt know. But i love Father Satan. And want to build a close relationship with him. And being in the family, I have felt such love from all my brothers here in India. And the JOS ministries has helped me out a lot.

Thank you so much,

Rohan Rodrigues

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

hi and welcome to the family! im morticia or morti for short; nice to meet u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rodriguesrohan" <rodriguesrohan@... wrote:

Hi,

My name is Rohan Rodrigues and I live in India. I had taken permission from my mentor before joining the e-group. I hope I dont sound too formal, I am a bit nervous actually. i have been a satanist for a year now. Although i havent done my dedication ritual, Being the fact i live in a xian home. And my family doesnt know. But i love Father Satan. And want to build a close relationship with him. And being in the family, I have felt such love from all my brothers here in India. And the JOS ministries has helped me out a lot.

Thank you so much,

Rohan Rodrigues

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Not new to this. But new to the group.  Fuck you if you don't like me, I would rather eat you anyway.

Dude, you do realise that such behaviour is contemptible? You yourself PROVOKE people not to like you.

Stop behaving like a dipshit with inferiority complex and be kind to others here.

HS!

You can perform the dedication ritual in a Christian house if you are very careful. Make sure you think every step of the ritual through so nothing can go wrong due to a lack of preparation. Think about preparatory work, the ritual itself, and cleanup afterwards. You can do the ritual in the middle of the night when everybody else in the house is asleep, such as at 2:00 AM. Doing the ritual inside your house is probably not the best course of action as the light of the candles is visible and burning the prayer at the end of the ritual will release a suspicious amount of smoke that can be easily smelled and set of smoke detectors. You can do the ritual inside (if you are extremely careful), outside, at a friend's house, or in a park. If your parents wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, will they see lights if you do the ritual in your chosen location inside or outside? The ritual can be done, if you have one, in the backyard on a side of the house where there are not windows pointed at your position. There can be windows looking at your ritual location as long as the light of the candles does not shine suspiciously into the house and your parents will not look out those windows if they wake up in the middle of the night. You can also close the shades or blinds on windows to keep light from going into the house. There are endless possibilities for finding or making a safe location to perform your dedication ritual.

If you still haven't dedicated yet, then I suggest you do. I live in a xian household too, and I managed it.
The enemy(either greys, or filth enemy nordics) don't want you to dedicate. It's imperative IF YOU TRULY ARE SURE, that you do it as soon as possible. Think out every angle you can so that you ensure you do not get caught.

It's so fucking sad that decent people like us who serve our true and Almighty Father Satan have to hide, when it was the original fucking way.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER.

And, we all look forward to ddestroying the jewish rot, along with the rest of the destructive RHP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back