Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello everyone - a lot of questions from a newbie.

Kurisu

Hello everyone.

Now, i am fully aware of this post being hyper uber long (XD)and im sorry about that, but i wanted to share this with someone very much and also to blow away my confusion and ask some questions as well.If you can't stand long posts , just skip it then (but i hope someone will answer this XD).

Two months ago i had a dream , from which i remember only that someone came pretty close to me , said something (can't remember exacly what) after he said it, i felt very strong ,hot sensation like being in a flames , following with very strong feeling of rage, pure anger ,very strong i've never felt anything before like this.
I wanted to catch that person but he run away. I woke up thanks to pain of my closing hand, trying to catch him.
"what an odd dream" i though. A few days later while lying down to sleep i saw flash of light that lighted the entire room in light (it looked like negative) through closed eyes.
Confused about it i told everything to my mother but she only laughed at me in return. So i began searching on my own , i found some info about 3rd eye and watched some video on youtube how some guy was telling that he can see other peoples aura through the 3rd eye thanks to the "evil spirits"... i didn't belived him 'cause i noticed on the video his ridiculously exposed cross.I thought that someone payed him for the video.

I found the JoS website , readed some articles i felt strangly attracted by the site.A few days later i had another dream this time of some man with black hair, hairsyle like persian or babylonian dunno, clothed in red-blue robe with a knife whish edge looked like someone had cut squares in it.
Not knowing why , nor from what reason i attacked that person, couldn't defeat him , i catched his kniwe twisting it attending it to break but it didn't; so i pierced his left eye with my knife which of i didn't aware, then i woke up.
I begin to wonder who was it, and what could that means especially why did i attack him, but i couldn't came to any satisfaying conclusion.
Being attracted more and more by the site i begin to investigate own religion history etc. (catholicism...-.-") and i found a lot of nasties and contradictions- i didn't like any info i found.
A few weeks later i made a dedication to Father.As you can guess i wanted to contact my Guardian Demon. So i entered a trance state, and just said in my head something like "is there a Demon Guardian for me ?" the planchette spelled "WUSED" i talked with this "WUSED" for some time then i said i need to go , the planchette said "Good Bye"
I was trying to find any info of this "WUSED" but failed , while i was playing some game on pc i felt a strange presence of someone , i though it's that "WUSED".
So i entered the trance state and waited for the planchette to move , then i asked is this "WUSED"? i get "yes" in answer.So i asked him does he got any other names so i can find any info about him "ABBRUBUB" is what i got in an answer.I asked "will i'll be able to find it on JoS website? -Yes". I talked with him for some time but i didn't felt it like friendly conversation. I asked can he say something in polish?(my national language), he asked "CO?"- that's in polish "what?" i answered "anything you like".....silence, thinking that i might somehow offended him i excused myself and said that i need to go he said GoodBye. Next day i was searching "ABBRUBUB" on JoS website but i didn't found anything.
So i began to think that something isn't right here, at night i entered trance and when i felt a presence similar to the previous one the plenchette began to pull i asked in the middle of conversation is he a male or female demon?He answered that he is male demon. I said then that i couldn't find any info on JoS , and is he sure that i can find his name there, - "yes"-"show me then please" he operated with my pc's mouse and pointed on the site name "Vapula" i noticed that Vapula is a female demon so i told him that i "need to go", he said "GoodBye"
I was in the middle of working on the new board at that time
(a better one with some decorations and black cover) due to the confusion i halted the work.
Few days later i had a dream of a man visiting my house , i can't recall his face , but when he was standing in rhe kitchen and talking with my grandmother(dead) he suddenly pierced back of my head, i felt burning hot sensation , i got really pissed that time , i catched his hand , then that finger and broke it. The man then pierced my liver area with a finger from other hand , i couldn't stop that hand although i was trying hard.
I'm healing the pierced areas which to my surprise actually hurts when i'm doing any energy workings.
Now i'm aware that to some people this may look a little wierd but that's what actually happened.

Lately i found that i can read peoples movement, and FEEL their emotions like my own easly (it feels wierd) , i would like to write i can move objects but i can only shake them, or move ,but not consciously ... lol.

I would like to ask, does the man in the red-blue robe could be actually my Demon Guardian?Could it possibly be that i in some way (hope not)wounded him?? And who could be the man visiting my house, does it means something or am i going crazy or something like that?
I also wanted to thank all the peoples that are working on the JoS website , it's a great site.

Hail Enki!

I'm still new to everything here but I have been researching a lot and to me it sounds as if the first person you attacked might possibley be and enemy angel in disguise. Why I say this is because you obviously felt threatened during his first appearance, and every appearance after that he has been lieing to you about his name. He could actually be in ranks with the one that harmed you, like his purpose was to infiltrate and gain your trust so the other may have easyer access into your life. 
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 17, 2010, at 16:58, "Kurisu" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:
  Hello everyone.

Now, i am fully aware of this post being hyper uber long (XD)and im sorry about that, but i wanted to share this with someone very much and also to blow away my confusion and ask some questions as well.If you can't stand long posts , just skip it then (but i hope someone will answer this XD).

Two months ago i had a dream , from which i remember only that someone came pretty close to me , said something (can't remember exacly what) after he said it, i felt very strong ,hot sensation like being in a flames , following with very strong feeling of rage, pure anger ,very strong i've never felt anything before like this.
I wanted to catch that person but he run away. I woke up thanks to pain of my closing hand, trying to catch him.
"what an odd dream" i though. A few days later while lying down to sleep i saw flash of light that lighted the entire room in light (it looked like negative) through closed eyes.
Confused about it i told everything to my mother but she only laughed at me in return. So i began searching on my own , i found some info about 3rd eye and watched some video on youtube how some guy was telling that he can see other peoples aura through the 3rd eye thanks to the "evil spirits"... i didn't belived him 'cause i noticed on the video his ridiculously exposed cross.I thought that someone payed him for the video.

I found the JoS website , readed some articles i felt strangly attracted by the site.A few days later i had another dream this time of some man with black hair, hairsyle like persian or babylonian dunno, clothed in red-blue robe with a knife whish edge looked like someone had cut squares in it.
Not knowing why , nor from what reason i attacked that person, couldn't defeat him , i catched his kniwe twisting it attending it to break but it didn't; so i pierced his left eye with my knife which of i didn't aware, then i woke up.
I begin to wonder who was it, and what could that means especially why did i attack him, but i couldn't came to any satisfaying conclusion.
Being attracted more and more by the site i begin to investigate own religion history etc. (catholicism. ..-.-") and i found a lot of nasties and contradictions- i didn't like any info i found.
A few weeks later i made a dedication to Father.As you can guess i wanted to contact my Guardian Demon. So i entered a trance state, and just said in my head something like "is there a Demon Guardian for me ?" the planchette spelled "WUSED" i talked with this "WUSED" for some time then i said i need to go , the planchette said "Good Bye"
I was trying to find any info of this "WUSED" but failed , while i was playing some game on pc i felt a strange presence of someone , i though it's that "WUSED".
So i entered the trance state and waited for the planchette to move , then i asked is this "WUSED"? i get "yes" in answer.So i asked him does he got any other names so i can find any info about him "ABBRUBUB" is what i got in an answer.I asked "will i'll be able to find it on JoS website? -Yes". I talked with him for some time but i didn't felt it like friendly conversation. I asked can he say something in polish?(my national language), he asked "CO?"- that's in polish "what?" i answered "anything you like".....silence, thinking that i might somehow offended him i excused myself and said that i need to go he said GoodBye. Next day i was searching "ABBRUBUB" on JoS website but i didn't found anything.
So i began to think that something isn't right here, at night i entered trance and when i felt a presence similar to the previous one the plenchette began to pull i asked in the middle of conversation is he a male or female demon?He answered that he is male demon. I said then that i couldn't find any info on JoS , and is he sure that i can find his name there, - "yes"-"show me then please" he operated with my pc's mouse and pointed on the site name "Vapula" i noticed that Vapula is a female demon so i told him that i "need to go", he said "GoodBye"
(a better one with some decorations and black cover) due to the confusion i halted the work.
Few days later i had a dream of a man visiting my house , i can't recall his face , but when he was standing in rhe kitchen and talking with my grandmother( dead) he suddenly pierced back of my head, i felt burning hot sensation , i got really pissed that time , i catched his hand , then that finger and broke it. The man then pierced my liver area with a finger from other hand , i couldn't stop that hand although i was trying hard.
I'm healing the pierced areas which to my surprise actually hurts when i'm doing any energy workings.
Now i'm aware that to some people this may look a little wierd but that's what actually happened.

Lately i found that i can read peoples movement, and FEEL their emotions like my own easly (it feels wierd) , i would like to write i can move objects but i can only shake them, or move ,but not consciously ... lol.

I would like to ask, does the man in the red-blue robe could be actually my Demon Guardian?Could it possibly be that i in some way (hope not)wounded him?? And who could be the man visiting my house, does it means something or am i going crazy or something like that?
I also wanted to thank all the peoples that are working on the JoS website , it's a great site.

Hail Enki!

I find this very interesting. First of all, if this was a demon I highly you would be able to touch a demon let alone stab one in the eye. And Your Gaurdian Demon Would never hurt you. Remember greys and angels are a major enemy and will attack and confuse you. This could be a black magic attact All the advice I can give is empower your aura.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 11:58:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello everyone - a lot of questions from a newbie.

Hello everyone.

Being attracted more and more by the site i begin to investigate own religion history etc. (catholicism. ..-.-") and i found a lot of nasties and contradictions- i didn't like any info i found.
Few days later i had a dream of a man visiting my house , i can't recall his face , but when he was standing in rhe kitchen and talking with my grandmother( dead) he suddenly pierced back of my head, i felt burning hot sensation , i got really pissed that time , i catched his hand , then that finger and broke it. The man then pierced my liver area with a finger from other hand , i couldn't stop that hand although i was trying hard.

Hail Enki!

Thank you for your responses.Stephen.. you mentioned the word "greys" i'm polish and i think that i don't understand fully the meaning of this word ,what do you mean?As for the empowering my aura , i am already doing it but all the effort i work out through day is gone at the morning of next one.As for being confused , well yeah a bit.
Jeff- an enemy angel in disguise? To tell you the truth i haven't thought of such an option i was thinking of the second guy being an enemy angel. And where have you done your research? Cause the only one reliable website i found was this one ;P..

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html

That's weird. Almost as weird as the experiences I keep having with automatic writing and Ouija sessions. Perhaps you should talk to it a little more in hopes that it will reveal its true self? But be cautious because it may be something that is trying to hurt you. I still have no idea who I've been talking to but they haven't threatened me.... yet.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Greys are enemy aliens, they work with angels. I know enemy angels disguise as demons sometimes cuz they tried to pull this up with a friend of mine and i immeditately saw the angel.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kurisu" <kgrzedziel@... wrote:

Thank you for your responses.Stephen.. you mentioned the word "greys" i'm polish and i think that i don't understand fully the meaning of this word ,what do you mean?As for the empowering my aura , i am already doing it but all the effort i work out through day is gone at the morning of next one.As for being confused , well yeah a bit.
Jeff- an enemy angel in disguise? To tell you the truth i haven't thought of such an option i was thinking of the second guy being an enemy angel. And where have you done your research? Cause the only one reliable website i found was this one ;P..

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Angels.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back