Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello Brothers and Sisters

lucifersman

I know there has been some posts in which some of you are mentioning infiltrators and liars,especially those who used to be christians.Let me reassure you that this convert is real.i dont know what is happening with others but my commitment is true.Years and years ago i gave up on that filthy lie.so if you are aprehensive about discussing satanic truth with me,dont be.I am the real deal,in Love with Lucifer and his minions of beautiful followers and Demonic helpers.I sureley hope to become a follower to be trusted.HAIL SATAN

Look, far be it from me to be accuse anyone of anything but your post reminded me of one of our HPs mentioning months ago that one telltale sign of an infiltrator is pretty much stating things you said and how you said it: trust me, I'm the real deal, I love Lucifer, etc., etc.

We're not stupid here. Infiltrators ALWAYS shed their cloak sooner rather than later so if you are, in fact, we will know. There's no reason for the lie detector test. We have our own.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifersman" <auto58544592@... wrote:

I know there has been some posts in which some of you are mentioning infiltrators and liars,especially those who used to be christians.Let me reassure you that this convert is real.i dont know what is happening with others but my commitment is true.Years and years ago i gave up on that filthy lie.so if you are aprehensive about discussing satanic truth with me,dont be.I am the real deal,in Love with Lucifer and his minions of beautiful followers and Demonic helpers.I sureley hope to become a follower to be trusted.HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back