Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello, all.

khaos_abyss

Greetings,

Why do you dedicate, with a binding blood pact, prior to having any contact with these entities? That seems like signing a contract to purchase a car without ever seeing it, test driving it or even discussing the price.

On another note, any tips on entering a trance at will other than what is mentioned on the JoS website. The ladder descent/falling technique isn't working out. I cannot simply make myself feel like I'm falled or generate physical sensations at will. I'd like to begin the "spiritual warfare" exercises, but I cannot go into a trance. Also, by trance are you referring to a meditative state (absence of thought) or something different?

Greetings!!  You do make a valid point.  We dedicate our souls to Father Satan in ritual because it shows Him that we have the courage to cut through all of the bullshit lies that humanity has been force fed for centuries.  You can go for awhile on your own doing the power meditations, but once you gain some serious power, enemy spirits/entities will be out to get you and frighten you.  When we dedicate our souls to our true Father, Satan, He starts to look out for us and offers us protection by sending Demons to protect us from all types of enemy attacks.  We are free to advance our souls as far as we choose.    As far as the trance, I don't have any tips on how to do it, I just do it.  Perhaps someone else here can give you guidance, but all I can say is, practice makes perfect.  Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello, all.
  Greetings,

Why do you dedicate, with a binding blood pact, prior to having any contact with these entities? That seems like signing a contract to purchase a car without ever seeing it, test driving it or even discussing the price.

On another note, any tips on entering a trance at will other than what is mentioned on the JoS website. The ladder descent/falling technique isn't working out. I cannot simply make myself feel like I'm falled or generate physical sensations at will. I'd like to begin the "spiritual warfare" exercises, but I cannot go into a trance. Also, by trance are you referring to a meditative state (absence of thought) or something different?

becaaaaaause we need to register and pay to go to a school.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "khaos_abyss" <khaosabyss@... wrote:

Greetings,

I used to astral project a few years back. I would get attacked by minor things. They typically appeared as black ink moving through water, large spiders and sometimes balls of light yellow-white light. The light ones were strange in that they would actually try to keep in in the astral vs wake me up like the "ink ghosts". I'd be wake up in the astral unable to move with then hovering over me doing something. So when I try to awake they tricking tme into thinking I had awoken. Weird dream within dream scenarios. They'd only try to wake me though. I eventually I got accustomed to fighting all types of things and would even project and go looking for fights. I eventually got tired off it. I figured and start meditating and working on concentration this time before I start relearning how to AP again. There has got to be more out their than thoughtforms and random environments.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@... wrote:

Greetings!!  You do make a valid point.  We dedicate our souls to Father Satan in ritual because it shows Him that we have the courage to cut through all of the bullshit lies that humanity has been force fed for centuries.  You can go for awhile on your own doing the power meditations, but once you gain some serious power, enemy spirits/entities will be out to get you and frighten you.  When we dedicate our souls to our true Father, Satan, He starts to look out for us and offers us protection by sending Demons to protect us from all types of enemy attacks.  We are free to advance our souls as far as we choose.
    As far as the trance, I don't have any tips on how to do it, I just do it.  Perhaps someone else here can give you guidance, but all I can say is, practice makes perfect.
  Hail Satan!!

Greetings,

Because it is a blood pact. We are giving of ourselves, because Satan created us himself through genetic manipulation.

Have you had ANY Occult experience? If so, you would understand the value of blood pact. Hell, even the Native Americans knew that.

Its a ritual. Its a dedication one goes into WILLINGLY AND WITH JOY.

Im surprised you understand nothing of this, or the concept.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "khaos_abyss" <khaosabyss@ wrote:

Greetings,

The dedication ritual was a honor not a chore.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Because it is a blood pact. We are giving of ourselves, because Satan created us himself through genetic manipulation.

Have you had ANY Occult experience? If so, you would understand the value of blood pact. Hell, even the Native Americans knew that.

Its a ritual. Its a dedication one goes into WILLINGLY AND WITH JOY.

Im surprised you understand nothing of this, or the concept.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "khaos_abyss" <khaosabyss@ wrote:

Greetings,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "khaos_abyss" <khaosabyss@... wrote:
Greetings,

In my experience the trance state isn't an absence of thought, my thoughts are actually amplified almost as if they are being screamed at me as I think them. As for entering a trance, just sit perfectly still and focus on your breathing, in and out. If you feel this takes you too long you can also relax your body into numbness including your brain (That's not to say you relax your thoughts, rather you're relaxing the muscle that is your brain).

I know i am a few days late in replying to this post but i hope you get it. I have been astral projecting most of my life but i have never been able to control it. As far as the things you are seeing is concerned they could be created by your own ego in a state of Sleep paralysis. You think you have astral projected but you are 'stuck' in the ether between you body and the astral. What you see are your own fears reflected. Your own ego dose not want you to project and become independent. Astral projection is a fantastic gift. Try placing your self in an orb of white gold light, Father Satan's viberation.. Take the light in thru your crown chakra and fill your body with it. Let the light be so strong it leaves your body and forms an orb around you. Call to Father Satan and you Guardian demon to help, guide and protect you. Ask for a visitation from your Guardian Demon. Even if you dont know his/her name you do have one. The ability to astral project is a great gift. You can't find what you have not lost. Good luck. Regards Daragonmage777

I used to astral project a few years back. I would get attacked by minor things. They typically appeared as black ink moving through water, large spiders and sometimes balls of light yellow-white light. The light ones were strange in that they would actually try to keep in in the astral vs wake me up like the "ink ghosts". I'd be wake up in the astral unable to move with then hovering over me doing something. So when I try to awake they tricking tme into thinking I had awoken. Weird dream within dream scenarios. They'd only try to wake me though. I eventually I got accustomed to fighting all types of things and would even project and go looking for fights. I eventually got tired off it. I figured and start meditating and working on concentration this time before I start relearning how to AP again. There has got to be more out their than thoughtforms and random environments.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Siatris Teloah <siatris_teloah@ wrote:

Greetings!!  You do make a valid point.  We dedicate our souls to Father Satan in ritual because it shows Him that we have the courage to cut through all of the bullshit lies that humanity has been force fed for centuries.  You can go for awhile on your own doing the power meditations, but once you gain some serious power, enemy spirits/entities will be out to get you and frighten you.  When we dedicate our souls to our true Father, Satan, He starts to look out for us and offers us protection by sending Demons to protect us from all types of enemy attacks.  We are free to advance our souls as far as we choose.
    As far as the trance, I don't have any tips on how to do it, I just do it.  Perhaps someone else here can give you guidance, but all I can say is, practice makes perfect.
  Hail Satan!!

Greetings,

I use this method to come to a trance. I picture myself in a spot building a box. I build all the sides and a top then climb in and shut the lid. this helps get rid of un wanted noise. I have 3 children 7 4 and 4 months and it works. once you see yourself building the box it seems to stay there all you have to do is climb in and shut the lid. Another thing i do is meditate in the shower. turn the water on to a temperture that you like and void meditate till the water runs cold. soon with enough practice you wont feel the water hear the noise or even feel the cold. i got the idea from monks who meditate in the snow.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fewas23" <jewjitsu23@... wrote:

Greetings,

In my experience the trance state isn't an absence of thought, my thoughts are actually amplified almost as if they are being screamed at me as I think them. As for entering a trance, just sit perfectly still and focus on your breathing, in and out. If you feel this takes you too long you can also relax your body into numbness including your brain (That's not to say you relax your thoughts, rather you're relaxing the muscle that is your brain).

Hi!

I learned in high school to visualize myself going down a flight of stairs as I counted down...very hard to do, because I always got stuck on 'feeling' the steps, & if I couldn't, I got annoyed.

Then I recently learned another way...start out counting down from 12 by visualizing the numbers on a screen, like you're watching an old movie ticking down the time. It's from Christopher Penczak, & I don't know if he's someone to read or to avoid, but the count down at least works. I especially like the second count down from 13, which I feel puts me in a deeper trance.

(To everyone...is Christopher Penczak an accepted author? I don't want to be reading any authors who are against our Gods)

As for dedicating, it should come came *after* reading the site, & finding yourself connecting to the teachings & to the Gods. I don't think the Gods would exactly want someone making a dedication without even trying to know them 1st. It's not like buying a car...it's like marrying a complete stranger.

written
in loving Devotion to Satan
and in honor to Asmodeus, Lilith & Ishtar

Katy

Greetings,

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back