Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello all!

castagnom

I have been a Satanist for a good while, since I was fifteen when I dedicated, and am turning seventeen in November, and in this time, I have learned more about myself and the universe than any other time, and I thank Lord Satan and our great Demons for that. I have not written on this group for a long while, so I would like to say that Satan loves every one of his children and I'm proud to be a Satanist, and that my best wishes go out to each and every one of you. Hail Satan!!!!

Im new here and Id like to start learning asap with the least resistance as possible. What texts/books can I start with?

<font>@phantomsamurai1000: Isn't that obvious? The JoS site, of course :p I believe this has been mentioned many times.<font>All the basics are contained there:<font>
<font>Joy of Satan <font>

If you've dedicated already you can start Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Meditation Program.
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 3:00 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<font>@phantomsamurai1000: Isn't that obvious? The JoS site, of course :p I believe this has been mentioned many times.<font>All the basics are contained there:<font>
<font>Joy of Satan <font>

I've been researching Satanism as I've been thinking of converting....from Christianity. Being a Christian, and one who's seriously considering leaving, I find Theistic Satanism most appealing. I've been inspired by the writings of Diane Vera and others. I just wanted to let you know where I stand. I'm just getting my feet wet here.

Once you start there's not really a turn back and if you do satan from my understanding hates people who aren't loyal prove yourself and have patience

Hi cinegeek61,
Please read www.joyofsatan.org for all the answers to your questions as a newcomer. If there is a question you have that is not answered on the site, please feel free to ask them here in the groups or forums.
Also, www.exposingchristianity.com to deprogram your mind from Christianity. Many, if not most people, are programmed to some extent.
Here is an article by HP Jake Carlson that talks about Diane Vera:
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.co ... raexposed/

We also have a forum:
www.ancient-forums.com 
Hail Satan!

Thank you for giving out this information. I learned so much more and still learn everyday. I feel better, clears my mind. I can feel the stress come off of me. It's perfect. 
HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 12:40 PM, magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi cinegeek61,
Please read www.joyofsatan.org for all the answers to your questions as a newcomer. If there is a question you have that is not answered on the site, please feel free to ask them here in the groups or forums.
Also, www.exposingchristianity.com to deprogram your mind from Christianity. Many, if not most people, are programmed to some extent.

We also have a forum:
www.ancient-forums.com 
Hail Satan!

I was raised born again Christian and I converted to Satanism over 7 years ago, sometimes it is really challenging since its not a mainstream ideology but Im  just as proud of my conviction as I was about my Christian ideas. The different stories and legends about satans role in biblical times and before are really fascinating don't you think?
On ‎Thursday‎, ‎September‎ ‎13‎, ‎2018‎ ‎01‎:‎44‎:‎50‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Michele Davis micheledavis1977@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you for giving out this information. I learned so much more and still learn everyday. I feel better, clears my mind. I can feel the stress come off of me. It's perfect. 
HAIL SATAN ALWAYS

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 12:40 PM, magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi cinegeek61,

We also have a forum:
www.ancient-forums.com 
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back