Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hell-O

panzermadam

I am very new to here, my nieghbor blackcat let me use the computer some days. I am only 17 and control by family, they are jehova's witmess. iread what this lady tell me exposing christianity--now i have many questins from a group of ppl.
So then, satan is true god? and if so, why he don't help ?

yes he is the real true godthe RHP god is complete BS.
many of us have to practice satanism in secret so if you are wondering the answer is NO YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE my friend.
have you dedicated yet?
that is an important first step.
after that they say to work on opening the third eye
info on both of these things can be found on the joyofsatan.org website.
also read what you can from there on astral temples also. you can construct such a temple away from your own dwelling.  i do not think you gotta be dedicated to create such a temple.  in fact you can do your dedication in it i think. these temples can be useful so i suggest looking into making/creating one of these.
only answer i still need to ponder to help you further is the answer to the question that is:
where would you hide your satanism/ritual supplies and equipment.

Also just FYI you say yer 17 so you can also check the teens for satan yahoo group as well as this one.
i mean i just figure that you are not the only teen today with these kinds of issues with family so i figure the teens 4 Satan group will be useful to you as the teens there prolly got similar issues with their parents and they can teach you from their experience what to do and how to hide things and be secretive.
basically i am saying talk to a few people close to yer own age (no offense intended) and they may be able to help you also.
best of luck to youHAIL SATAN AND AL THE GODS OF DUAT

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 3:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hell-O

I am very new to here, my nieghbor blackcat let me use the computer some days. I am only 17 and control by family, they are jehova's witmess. iread what this lady tell me exposing christianity--now i have many questins from a group of ppl.
So then, satan is true god? and if so, why he don't help ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back