Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hell; need answers ASAP!

Yes Hell is not a christian concept. The christian concept of hell is wrong. Its is used to instill fear in the followers of this hoax so that they continue being slaves. Everything in the lieble are stolen concepts and corrupted by the enermies of Satan. Hell is beautiful. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 9:07 PM PST sandra_ash66@... wrote:

Hell is NOT a Christian creation, correct? Where can I find more information?

Sent from my iPod

On JoS:

""Hell" is not a burning lake of fire. Hell is not inside the Earth, as some foolish Christians claim in order to frighten people. The Christian concept of Hell is very ludicrous. Some of us, who are close to Satan, have seen "Hell." We all seem to have had the same experiences. Some places in Hell are dark and illuminated by a blue light, and in other places, there is daylight. One of Lucifer's colors is blue and Demons often appear with a blue light. Blue is a very spiritual color. I saw people sitting around a table in a bar in Hell, playing cards. The room was smoke filled, these people, already being dead, could smoke to their hearts content. These people were in spirit form. Some visit the earth to help humans who are on the Left Hand Path. This is where Satan keeps his own people until we can reincarnate and evolve into godhead.

"Hell" and the "Lower world" are also allegories for the three lower chakras; "Hell" representing the base chakra. The reason for this is the fiery kundalini serpent lies coiled beneath the base chakra and when roused, it can be scorching hot."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sandra_ash66@... wrote:

Hell is NOT a Christian creation, correct? Where can I find more information?

Sent from my iPod

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back