Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

heat during meditation and sex

eirik lund

Hey peeps was wondering if i could get some constructive inputs here..

When having sex or sometimes meditating my left foot becomes very warm is this blocked chakras in my left fot or just my GDs presence?

Hail Enlil Hail Satan

This seems like Kundalini to me. As the left leg often is a symptom. Due to the left side of your body is ruled by the right side of your brain, the intuitive psychic unconscious side.   Symptoms of the Serpent:  http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/339  Here is a list of kundalini symptoms. The following indicates one's serpent has been activated and/or empowered, meaning you might be experiencing one or more of the symptoms on this list. always remember that each of us is individual. What one person may experience, another may not and some brothers and sisters may experience more of the symptoms and some less. It all depends upon where your soul is at in this present life. Remember- it is very important to be free. Restrictions create hang-ups for the serpent. Be free in what you eat, your sex life and when past repressed hang-ups surface, try to mentally soften, detach and let go of them. Never be afraid. Just because a symptom is on this list does not mean you will experience it. I know for a fact, when a dedicated brother or sister in Satan is making a serious effort at meditation, Demons are more than happy to assist you if you need help or guidance. This may not always be verbal. Demons are our
spiritual guides. They may guide you in other ways. Our efforts at meditation and empowering ourselves are extremely important to the Gods of Hell. Also, from my own experience, I have had some of what is on this list. It comes and goes and is nothing to be worried about, as it is not usually constant.

Some of this list I copied and pasted from various sources on kundalini symptoms on the web and some of this is my own.

Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.

Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body

Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations

Intense heat or cold

Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)

Some of this is copied and pasted from various websites on kundalini, some of ths is also my own:

Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns

Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)

Intensified or diminished sexual desires

Headaches, pressures within the skull

Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest

Digestive system problems

Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)

Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)

Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression

Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs

Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.

Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating

Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.

Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion

Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

Heightened sensitivity to noise, electricity, such as feeling keenly when an appliance comes on or off or when you shut off a TV, for example. Even feeling a shock.

'Seeing' shadows or faint objects, even moving or crawling in your peripheral vision, lasting a second or less.

Then, there is what is known as 'The Devil's Skin.' Rashes, bumps, acne, and other skin problems can flare up. It is more annoying than anything. Hollywood has really twisted this. This I believe is the main reason that High Priests of ancient times shaved their heads bald.

Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed and into action. One person said her body seems to vibrate wildly. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. The fatigue usually follows great shifts.
[The above is where you can just sleep and sleep. I have noted this happens when one experiences a drop in energy, like in the way of skipping meditations].

Numbness or pain in the limbs, especially the finders and toes. There can be nerve pain. This is because the serpentine energy is cleaning out your nadis which are often with nerve pathways.

Looking younger, grey hair going back to its natural color, feeling lighter. [One must raise one's serpent before working on the magnum opus. The serpentine energy is a major part of immortality and the commencement of the magnum opus which is physical and spiritual perfection and immortality].

Feeling a kinship with animals and nature, having more empathy, awareness and respect for both.

The serpent will amplify your thoughts, and also bring repressed memories and thoughts, often of a disturbing nature into your conscious awareness. This is so you can deal with them, then they will pass away, as you are transforming spiritually.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
</var>  

This is most likely increased blood flow, nothing to worry about, as it is to be expecte during both activities. -En Haradren Amlug.

Agree this is Kundalini IMO, My left foot often throbs and feels like it is being pulled during intense mediation. It is well documented that this is a symptom. You should try a google search on this. Mike Hail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 10 October 2013 7:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: heat during meditation and sex

This seems like Kundalini to me. As the left leg often is a symptom. Due to the left side of your body is ruled by the right side of your brain, the intuitive psychic unconscious side.   Symptoms of the Serpent:  http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/339  Here is a list of kundalini symptoms. The following indicates one's serpent has been activated and/or empowered, meaning you might be experiencing one or more of the symptoms on this list. always remember that each of us is individual. What one person may experience, another may not and some brothers and sisters may experience more of the symptoms and some less. It all depends upon where your soul is at in this present life. Remember- it is very important to be free. Restrictions create hang-ups for the serpent. Be free in what you eat, your sex life and when past repressed hang-ups surface, try to mentally soften, detach and let go of them. Never be afraid. Just because a symptom is on this list does not mean you will experience it. I know for a fact, when a dedicated brother or sister in Satan is making a serious effort at meditation, Demons are more than happy to assist you if you need help or guidance. This may not always be verbal. Demons are our
spiritual guides. They may guide you in other ways. Our efforts at meditation and empowering ourselves are extremely important to the Gods of Hell. Also, from my own experience, I have had some of what is on this list. It comes and goes and is nothing to be worried about, as it is not usually constant.

Some of this list I copied and pasted from various sources on kundalini symptoms on the web and some of this is my own.

Intense heat or cold

Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)

Some of this is copied and pasted from various websites on kundalini, some of ths is also my own:

Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)

Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)

Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression

Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs

Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.

Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.

Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

Heightened sensitivity to noise, electricity, such as feeling keenly when an appliance comes on or off or when you shut off a TV, for example. Even feeling a shock.

'Seeing' shadows or faint objects, even moving or crawling in your peripheral vision, lasting a second or less.

Then, there is what is known as 'The Devil's Skin.' Rashes, bumps, acne, and other skin problems can flare up. It is more annoying than anything. Hollywood has really twisted this. This I believe is the main reason that High Priests of ancient times shaved their heads bald.

Episodes of intense energy which make you want to leap out of bed and into action. One person said her body seems to vibrate wildly. Followed by periods of lethargy and fatigue. The fatigue usually follows great shifts.
[The above is where you can just sleep and sleep. I have noted this happens when one experiences a drop in energy, like in the way of skipping meditations].

Numbness or pain in the limbs, especially the finders and toes. There can be nerve pain. This is because the serpentine energy is cleaning out your nadis which are often with nerve pathways.

Looking younger, grey hair going back to its natural color, feeling lighter. [One must raise one's serpent before working on the magnum opus. The serpentine energy is a major part of immortality and the commencement of the magnum opus which is physical and spiritual perfection and immortality].

Feeling a kinship with animals and nature, having more empathy, awareness and respect for both.

The serpent will amplify your thoughts, and also bring repressed memories and thoughts, often of a disturbing nature into your conscious awareness. This is so you can deal with them, then they will pass away, as you are transforming spiritually.

</var>  

---In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], <[email protected] wrote:

When having sex or sometimes meditating my left foot becomes very warm is this blocked chakras in my left fot or just my GDs presence?

Hail Enlil Hail Satan

Thanks alot for answers I found it very insightful.
I recognize a lot of the symptoms of the Kundalini.
At the moment im doing advanced chakra spin also adding golden tiers on then whilst spinning - all of them is open except the 8th. Im finnishing the meditation with a double serpent meditation where I vizualize that it enters the 8th - and expending the 8th chakra where i exhale the energy into my base chakra again - palm and shoulder chakras which is one circuit - I do two pr session. I also have started working on my philosophers stone and spins it while im spinning the heart chakra.
I know that its easy to recognize all the symptoms like ur feeling sick and can relate to all symptoms - but these symptoms I do have :
Extreme body heat - I have always had it and have previously went to Reflexology/ Zone therapy - my father has it, I have it and also my son have it. - when I got interested in SS I learned that its Kundalini.
Itching on crown chakra, 3rd eye and several of the clear audience chakras.Twitching fingers while using pendulum and also meditating. Uncontrolled movements on index and thumb.
Muscles also seems to move a bit also but I train 4 times a week so this could be just small cramps :p
Sensitivity on electric things but this has retreated a lot im uncertain if this comes by that im over the that kind of period and have got adapted to the energy or my hand/palm chakras needs more work again.
I still havent felt my wings yet.
My clearaudience and astral vision comes and goes and the communication have been mostly telepathic.
Extreme mood swings and energy swings atm im totally deplated but also taken into thought that im on an Ketose diet.
thanx 
Hail Satan , Hail Enlil

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Mike Wilson <wilsonmike904@... wrote:
  Agree this is Kundalini IMO, My left foot often throbs and feels like it is being pulled during intense mediation. It is well documented that this is a symptom. You should try a google search on this.  Mike Hail Satan
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, 10 October 2013 7:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: heat during meditation and sex

This seems like Kundalini to me. As the left leg often is a symptom. Due to the left side of your body is ruled by the right side of your brain, the intuitive psychic unconscious side.   Symptoms of the Serpent:  http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoSN ... ssages/339   Here is a list of kundalini symptoms. The following indicates one's serpent has been activated and/or empowered, meaning you might be experiencing one or more of the symptoms on this list. always remember that each of us is individual. What one person may experience, another may not and some brothers and sisters may experience more of the symptoms and some less. It all depends upon where your soul is at in this present life. Remember- it is very important to be free. Restrictions create hang-ups for the serpent. Be free in what you eat, your sex life and when past repressed hang-ups surface, try to mentally soften, detach and let go of them. Never be afraid. Just because a symptom is on this list does not mean you will experience it. I know for a fact, when a dedicated brother or sister in Satan is making a serious effort at meditation, Demons are more than happy to assist you if you need help or guidance. This may not always be verbal. Demons are our

Intense heat or cold

http://www.joyofsatan.org     <var></var>  

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Enlil Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back