Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hearth chakra

donovan.marshal

in opening the hearth chakra do i visualize the diagram located at my heath chakra and my self engulf in a brilliant green while doing the breading and chanting or after the breading and chanting is done.sorry for asking but i dint just understand.hail enki

Do the hand position/mudra while chanting and after you are done focus on the diagram and see and feel the green around yourself while focusing on how your heart chkra feels.

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 8:19 AM EDT donovan.marshal wrote:

in opening the hearth chakra do i visualize the diagram located at my heath chakra and my self engulf in a brilliant green while doing the breading and chanting or after the breading and chanting is done.sorry for asking but i dint just understand.hail enki

<td val[/IMG]Breading?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hearth chakra
Sent: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 12:19:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   in opening the hearth chakra do i visualize the diagram located at my heath chakra and my self engulf in a brilliant green while doing the breading and chanting or after the breading and chanting is done.sorry for asking but i dint just understand.hail enki

[/TD]

hey, doesn't it say on the the site you don't have to the mudra if you
Can't?? Cause I can hardly do some of them. Also it states if you can not do the mudra you just have to vibrate the rune and focus on that chakra.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Oct 8, 2012 9:48 AM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Do the hand position/mudra while chanting and after you are done focus on the diagram and see and feel the green around yourself while focusing on how your heart chkra feels.

Ok well I know that I was just repeating the process. When I was new the mudra position WAS included so I forgot that it was changed. I always found all of them easy to do, but yea its not manditory.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 12:16 AM EDT Quick SILVER wrote:

Can't?? Cause I can hardly do some of them. Also it states if you can not
do the mudra you just have to vibrate the rune and focus on that chakra.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Do the hand position/mudra while chanting and after you are done focus on
the diagram and see and feel the green around yourself while focusing on
how your heart chkra feels.

in opening the hearth chakra do i visualize the diagram located at my
heath chakra and my self engulf in a brilliant green while doing the
breading and chanting or after the breading and chanting is done.sorry for
asking but i dint just understand.hail enki

It's still included:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hakra.html

But that part about the mudra not being necessary is in the opening the chakras page.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Ok well I know that I was just repeating the process. When I was new the mudra position WAS included so I forgot that it was changed. I always found all of them easy to do, but yea its not manditory.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 12:16 AM EDT Quick SILVER wrote:

Can't?? Cause I can hardly do some of them. Also it states if you can not
do the mudra you just have to vibrate the rune and focus on that chakra.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Do the hand position/mudra while chanting and after you are done focus on
the diagram and see and feel the green around yourself while focusing on
how your heart chkra feels.

in opening the hearth chakra do i visualize the diagram located at my
heath chakra and my self engulf in a brilliant green while doing the
breading and chanting or after the breading and chanting is done.sorry for
asking but i dint just understand.hail enki

Yeah lol. It dose. I can't do One of them. My hands are just way to darn big!
The throat mudra, Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21:16:13 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hearth chakra
Can't?? Cause I can hardly do some of them. Also it states if you can not do the mudra you just have to vibrate the rune and focus on that chakra.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back