Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hear me out, i need answers.

rudyda_g

First day a demon woke me up to power meditate, third day if power meditation I astral projected but 2 days ago I tried summoning Mother Astaroth because I really need some answers and she didn't appear. The summoning was in the day maybe that had something to do with it. Every day I pray to the Gods tohelp me but I have to admit I haven't noticed it. As a xian I saw demons often ad now I don't as a Spiritual Satanist. What should I do? I really need answers to questions that only the Gods can answer concerning my personal life.

Its not that that the Gods do not appear. Its that most probably you're not aware enough to see them or hear them. You say you saw Demons, but you don't know if these were Demons or enemy beings. Since you was without, any being could pick on you and appear to you. Or imagination. You need to keep on with your power meditations and the Gods of Hell will guide you. Sometimes we need to hear the guidance from them, but its already there. Pay attention to your own thoughts.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

First day a demon woke me up to power meditate, third day if power meditation I astral projected but 2 days ago I tried summoning Mother Astaroth because I really need some answers and she didn't appear. The summoning was in the day maybe that had something to do with it. Every day I pray to the Gods tohelp me but I have to admit I haven't noticed it. As a xian I saw demons often ad now I don't as a Spiritual Satanist. What should I do? I really need answers to questions that only the Gods can answer concerning my personal life.

Thanks man will do, the astral projection was a trip! I remember I was seeing myself leave my body and I've had OBE before but I've always been afraid to leave my body. This time though I said fuck it and I flew through my roof but I decided to go back to my body because I didn't want.it to be possessed and I soon as I returned to.my body I woke up that shiiet was intense! I have a question. If I summon a God and ask for their help can they bestow certain attributes upon us just like that? ALL HAIL SATAN!!! LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Its not that that the Gods do not appear. Its that most probably you're not aware enough to see them or hear them. You say you saw Demons, but you don't know if these were Demons or enemy beings. Since you was without, any being could pick on you and appear to you. Or imagination. You need to keep on with your power meditations and the Gods of Hell will guide you. Sometimes we need to hear the guidance from them, but its already there. Pay attention to your own thoughts.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

Maybe she was and you were not open enough to see or hear her.Work on your astral senses and you will one day communicate with her.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hear me out, i need answers.

Curious, what was the context in which you saw various demons? I never saw any when I was an xtian. I remember being attacked, but never actually communicated or saw what was attacking me. As I understand it now that was an angel. Are you sure you weren't seeing angels when you were xtian?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Hear me out, i need answers.

Maybe she was and you were not open enough to see or hear her.Work on your astral senses and you will one day communicate with her.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

try to  summon a different demon, I needed answers  Azazel (my regular demon) was busy, so I summoned pazuzu, and he really helped. also try and talk to Satan one on one.
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:14 AM

Curious, what was the context in which you saw various demons? I never saw any when I was an xtian. I remember being attacked, but never actually communicated or saw what was attacking me. As I understand it now that was an angel. Are you sure you weren't seeing angels when you were xtian?
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:02 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back