Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing

FoxTerrier

High Priestess Maxine's article on Satanic healing and her experience in working healing to save her dog is the subject of my post, finding myself in possibly a very similar situation.

My own boy is very sick. Despite being a former veterinary technician, this is all I have to give him. There is a very strong likelihood my little guy has lymphoma. I am being told to say good-bye to him, put him on a prednisone protocol (good ol' false hope in a bottle) and make him comfortable.

There is a I-don't-care-how-slight possibility he is suffering from an infection contracted while I had to be out of town. I demanded an antibiotic course.

I spent all of yesterday channeling energy for him.

Today we have had one session and are taking a break before resuming.
He is cooperating beautifully. I tell him what part of him we are focusing on and he holds that part of him out to me and I focus the energies into him. He has to take frequent breaks to pee. I need them to regroup and maintain.

He trusts me as I trust in the demons.
The task is monumental. It is all I can do at present to maintain.

Anything offered or suggested will be valued. I have neither family nor friends. I have two little dogs and an ex husband. I am giving my Myron every bit of what I can. He is my world. I am asking Buer (who has been welcome in my home for quite some time) and Heramiel to be with us and send us whoever they will to help.

FoxTerrier said:
High Priestess Maxine's article on Satanic healing and her experience in working healing to save her dog is the subject of my post, finding myself in possibly a very similar situation.

My own boy is very sick. Despite being a former veterinary technician, this is all I have to give him. There is a very strong likelihood my little guy has lymphoma. I am being told to say good-bye to him, put him on a prednisone protocol (good ol' false hope in a bottle) and make him comfortable.

There is a I-don't-care-how-slight possibility he is suffering from an infection contracted while I had to be out of town. I demanded an antibiotic course.

He is cooperating beautifully. I tell him what part of him we are focusing on and he holds that part of him out to me and I focus the energies into him. He has to take frequent breaks to pee. I need them to regroup and maintain.

Anything offered or suggested will be valued. I have neither family nor friends. I have two little dogs and an ex husband. I am giving my Myron every bit of what I can. He is my world. I am asking Buer (who has been welcome in my home for quite some time) and Heramiel to be with us and send us whoever they will to help.
All he needs is some food grade H202 in his water if he has lymphoma.

Go and buy some 3% and put two table spoons into his water bowl and then repeat when empty.

Do this until the cancer is gone.

In a month or two he should be completely cancer free.

Caner cannot live in an oxygenated body.

Hope your guy gets better.

Hail Satan!

of the true light said:
FoxTerrier said:

All he needs is some food grade H202 in his water if he has lymphoma.

Go and buy some 3% and put two table spoons into his water bowl and then repeat when empty.

Do this until the cancer is gone.

In a month or two he should be completely cancer free.

Caner cannot live in an oxygenated body.

Hope your guy gets better.

Hail Satan!
That really looks like a lot. I don't know if that's safe. Could make it a lot worse.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
That really looks like a lot. I don't know if that's safe. Could make it a lot worse.
Anything under 50ml for the 3% is safe.

2 tbsp=30ml

For small dogs I'd say yes that 1 tbsp would be sufficient.

For larger dogs 2 tbsp would be better.

It kind of depends on the size of the water bowl too.

Either way as long as 50ml is not passed the dog will be fine.

That's my take anyway.

Thank you for your concern mein bro.

Hail Satan!

Maybe 30ml is good for a 150 pound person, after they slowly gradually get up to that level over a time of weeks. But I think that would be deadly for a 40 pound dog. Especially all at once without gradually getting up to that level. I don't think you should be giving careless deadly advice.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Maybe 30ml is good for a 150 pound person, after they slowly gradually get up to that level over a time of weeks. But I think that would be deadly for a 40 pound dog. Especially all at once without gradually getting up to that level. I don't think you should be giving careless deadly advice.
TBH I'm just repeating what I read a long time ago on the net. They said to put two tablespoons into the water.

I used to give it to my cat that way for years and she's till fine.

A very healthy old cat.

Myron died at the age of 10.
He did not know he was dying, which I believe has given him a little more freedom to remain.
His soul has remained here with me, especially any time anyone has food or toys he's definitely felt stronger.
It doesn't get easier with time.
I am honoured to have been pack alpha for such an extraordinary little dog.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back