Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing Question??

fmadrik

Hello Everyone I was just wondering if it was possible to heal people of the uncureable things in life like (STDs,Cancer,etc.) and if so how would it be done I ask because my step mother has cancer and an uncle of mine has HIV and I want them to live as long as possible by healing them so yea I just wanted to know if its possible to permanently remove it from their bodies??

Sent from my iPhone

Ofcourse it is possible. Theses diseases have a cure and the pharmaceutical companiea lie and say that there is no cure when tjere is. Have your family take this and they will be healthy and cured. Tell them to read this.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... pons33.htm

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 6:43 PM PDT Tevin Moore wrote:

Hello Everyone I was just wondering if it was possible to heal people of the uncureable things in life like (STDs,Cancer,etc.) and if so how would it be done I ask because my step mother has cancer and an uncle of mine has HIV and I want them to live as long as possible by healing them so yea I just wanted to know if its possible to permanently remove it from their bodies??

Sent from my iPhone

Hello friend,
Firstly, you might have heard of this again but REALLY it is essential that you spent more time reading posts and e-mails cause there are not only answers there to your questions, but there are the TRUE answers which someone less experienced might give you the wrong way.
Now to your question. Anything is curable when someone has enough powerful aura. So keep doing your meditation. At the same time you can send every day some energy (if you are experienced enough you can use and runes at the same time) in order to make someone you love better. BUT do not try to heal anyone except yourself using direct touch to him like with your hand chakras until you are really experienced with it.

Also, you can always ask for a Demon for a help but it is not good to rely on the Gods help, only in a situation where you can't do anything else.
HAIL SATAN!

Start juicing raw cannabis for your step mother. If she has one shake a day, she'll eventually be healed. Cannabinoids increase a persons metabolism, and immune system strength. They literally eat the cancer cells.... I know you can get your medical marijuana card (if you live in a state that allows it) for HIV too.... Do some research for yourself. Cannabis is the tree of life!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2013, at 8:07 AM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Ofcourse it is possible. Theses diseases have a cure and the pharmaceutical companiea lie and say that there is no cure when tjere is. Have your family take this and they will be healthy and cured. Tell them to read this.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... pons33.htm

------------------------------
On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 6:43 PM PDT Tevin Moore wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back