Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing meditations for a dog

Brooke Molina

I found a dog on the side of the road and Long story short I can’t come into contact with the owner. I’ve thought about sprinkling a little doxycycline on a piece of meat as an antibiotic and giving it to her each day because i don’t have the funds for a vet, and the nearby shelter doesn’t want a contagious dog. Are there any meditations I can do to help her recover? Thanks for your time. 

You can give dogs goldenseal. Its antibacterial and doesn't strip the system of beneficial flora in the gut. Give a capsule wrapped in a piece of cheese. Its strong tasting so don't sprinkle it on their food. Every 12 hours for up to 2 weeks.

Skickat från min iPhone

Firstly, affirm that the dog will be okay and that they're quickly regenerating in a happy and healthy way. Meditate on your heart chakra and focus on breathing in green energy from nature. Transfer this green energy to your hand chakras and touch the dog at the same time. Picture green energy emitting from the dog and streaming your heart chakra's energy going to them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back