Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heal myself

sandaruwan.navod

please help me out with this.I'm a dedicated satanist since 2012.I recently found out i got a std decease.I'm still working on my power meditations.when i found out about the decease i tried to heal my self.but it don't look loke working.so i decided to contact a demon.but no one comes to me when i preform the evocation.can I heal myself with the help from a demon? and how can I do it? please give me a helpful answer thank you 

Keep working on healing yourself, it takes time and effort, don't give up!Also, be open and aware to any new ideas that may come to you regarding healing yourself, the Gods are helping you.

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:42:24 PM, "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

please help me out with this.I'm a dedicated satanist since 2012.I recently found out i got a std decease.I'm still working on my power meditations.when i found out about the decease i tried to heal my self.but it don't look loke working.so i decided to contact a demon.but no one comes to me when i preform the evocation.can I heal myself with the help from a demon? and how can I do it? please give me a helpful answer thank you 

Healing takes alot of energy. Why not just go to a clinic and get treated there? At this point ot seems it would be easier.

You dont neccessarily need spells and magick to heal yourself from an std. Herbs and alternative mdicine can heal you alone.

Just go to doctor and get checked and they will give you something to get rid of it. If you absolutely feel for some reason that you dont want to go to doctor then heal yourwelf with alternative medicine.

There is nothing wrong with taking medicine feom a doctor in cases like these. Chemical antibiotics are not the best but thet definetly have helped save many peoples lives.

If you go to doctor and take antibiotics make sure you take probiotics such as in yogurt or kefir and stuff like that to heal your gut flora.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 1:12 PM PDT Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Keep working on healing yourself, it takes time and effort, don't give up!
Also, be open and aware to any new ideas that may come to you regarding healing yourself, the Gods are helping you.

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:42:24 PM, "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You should go see a doctor. You also need to study the section on Satanic healing on jos.
On Jul 17, 2014 12:42 AM, "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Unless your astral senses are open you won't be able to sense the demon you summoned. My senses aren't open, but I still kinda sense some things..When I summoned Marbas to heal me (I had hurt my neck and was in severe pain) I expected for him to invoke in me, but instead I just got thoughts on what to do. Hail Marbas! Completely healing yourself of a disease with just magick is advanced,since you say you just started, you probably cant heal yourself completely,but you should still try some things.
I'll just give you the same advice he gave me...go to a doctor, start a 40 day healing working, and clean your aura&chakras. Medicine/etc. is from Satan and the Gods&Goddess so it's silly not to use it when you need it.
You can also do a planetary square for you health too,like the sun or mercury.

http://web.archive.org/web/201303182304 ... quare.html  

hi i tried calling  orobas but did not get him  to appear can you help me plsi did that true lord satan  

On Thursday, July 17, 2014 5:39 PM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Healing takes alot of energy. Why not just go to a clinic and get treated there? At this point ot seems it would be easier.

You dont neccessarily need spells and magick to heal yourself from an std. Herbs and alternative mdicine can heal you alone.

Just go to doctor and get checked and they will give you something to get rid of it. If you absolutely feel for some reason that you dont want to go to doctor then heal yourwelf with alternative medicine.

There is nothing wrong with taking medicine feom a doctor in cases like these. Chemical antibiotics are not the best but thet definetly have helped save many peoples lives.

If you go to doctor and take antibiotics make sure you take probiotics such as in yogurt or kefir and stuff like that to heal your gut flora.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 1:12 PM PDT Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Keep working on healing yourself, it takes time and effort, don't give up!
Also, be open and aware to any new ideas that may come to you regarding healing yourself, the Gods are helping you.

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:42:24 PM, "sandaruwan.navod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back