Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Having an Argument with a Temple of the Black Light member

RJ the Acolyte

This guy has been messaging me about all this BULLSHIT about the JoS. I refuted all his claims, but he keeps insisting. Anyone got any dirt on the Temple of the Black Light? That is the religious group he belongs too. He keeps sayin' shit like the Joy of Satan is a disgrace and the Enki is not Satan. If you would like to help me out my Youtube channel is
http://www.youtube.com/user/starofsatan666?feature=mhum

He commented on my profile and you can go there, give him a piece of your mind. He is really pissing me off and harassing all Joy of Satan Spiritual Satanists on YouTube.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY!

Bah! These guys are idiots. I don't know anything about the actual
people who ascribe to this kike garbage, I just know it pisses me off.
Their stupid site insults Mother Lilith! I don't have a Youtube
account, but I'm half tempted to sign up just to so I can tell this
fucker off! Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Hell!

On 11/4/10, RJ the Acolyte <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:
This guy has been messaging me about all this BULLSHIT about the JoS. I
refuted all his claims, but he keeps insisting. Anyone got any dirt on the
Temple of the Black Light? That is the religious group he belongs too. He
keeps sayin' shit like the Joy of Satan is a disgrace and the Enki is not
Satan. If you would like to help me out my Youtube channel is

He commented on my profile and you can go there, give him a piece of your
mind. He is really pissing me off and harassing all Joy of Satan Spiritual
Satanists on YouTube.

Don't waste you time on this loser. Just ignore them and they eventually go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

This guy has been messaging me about all this BULLSHIT about the JoS. I refuted all his claims, but he keeps insisting. Anyone got any dirt on the Temple of the Black Light? That is the religious group he belongs too. He keeps sayin' shit like the Joy of Satan is a disgrace and the Enki is not Satan. If you would like to help me out my Youtube channel is

He commented on my profile and you can go there, give him a piece of your mind. He is really pissing me off and harassing all Joy of Satan Spiritual Satanists on YouTube.

Hey I just read some recent comments on your youtube profile that were left from these 2 apparent retards.What a load of bullshit.Everywhere I go online for example myspace and facebook I find at least a handful of satanists who say they don't believe that Satan is Enki or that Hitler was/is with Satan or they don't believe in the existance of the greys or they don't believe Satan cares about humans bla bla bla so on and so forth.At first I felt a little sympathy for some of these confused people because when I first found the JoS site most of it made sense to me because it related experience and knowledge which I was already aware of and/or had already been exposed to.Then there were a few things here and there that I was unsure of at first.So what did I do , I sought the answers for myself.On my facebook a day ago I noticed theres a couple people that either know me or that know someone on my friend list people who don't believe the Nazi connection into the infernal agenda, people who don't realize that Satan is Enki or they say they don't think greys exist or other enemies in that department some are even stupid enough to think we don't have anyone to fight.Such niave thinking to think there's no one to fight right now.There will be someone for me to fight for at least as long as thier is the slightest trace of xian filth on this planet.Anyway what I would like to know is why in the fuck don't people who don't believe things the JoS says get thier dumbasses out that fucking armchair and ask try asking these beings yourself who they are or what they've been up to like a real occultist does that's what I did.At first I was thrown off abit by the talk about Nazi's myself so I let my unsureness be known among those infernal beings who were sometimes in my company and shortly afterward I recieved visits from both the demon Sorath and the spirit of Adolf Hitler,I shit you not, so yeah I know for a fact the Nazi's were definitely onto something.Also "Nazi"is the name of one of Satan's sons in case others were unaware of that.I guess I began to go off topic and going on but damn that shit people have been sayin got me fired up for a sec like the mad typist or something..... Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]if you wish i could sent them a nice long rant for you

--- On Sat, 11/6/10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Having an Argument with a Temple of the Black Light member
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 12:12 PM

Satanists on YouTube.

[/TD]

You should ! =D
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ali murphy <alleycat5@... wrote:

if you wish i could sent them a nice long rant for you

--- On Sat, 11/6/10, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Having an Argument with a Temple of the Black Light member
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010, 12:12 PM

Satanists on YouTube.

Yeah I read a few of the comments that 2 apparently stupid people left on your youtube profile.On both my facebook and my myspace and elsewhere on the net and sometimes people I know I sometimes run into satanists who don't believe Satan is Enki, don't believe Satan gives a damn about humans, don't believe in the existance of greys, don't believe in the Nazi connection to the infernal agenda.At first I was like oh they're just confused and some of them really are while others deliberately confuse others.I am often patient at first when I come across individuals who don't know these things.What I would like to know, is why don't some of these people (like the one's who get all pissed about the Nazi thing for example or the Enki thing, ect) well why don't they just get out of the damn armchair and try asking the entities/dieties themselves.I mean the whole Nazi thing didn't speak to me at first, so what did I do.....I sought the answers out for myself like a real occultist does.Shortly after expressing doubts I had I recieved visits from both the demon Sorath and the spirit of Hitler and so my doubts of how Satanism and Nazism are connected are gone now."Nazi" is even the name of one of Satan's 7 sons.Everything I've ever heard about Satan or Hell or demons,ect that I wasn't sure was true, I called directly to the source and was shown what's real or not.This is the what everyone involved in Satanism should try to do as well, instead of just believing at face value the various sites out there.I'm tired of hearing people complain about the Satan?Enki thing too why the hell aren't they asking Satan if he's Enki huh that's what I did.Everytime I have ever said something to Satan or one of the demons that was inaccurate they have corrected me as often as I have sometimes called Satan Enki as well in my rituals I'm certain he would've spoke up by now if this was wrong.Why or how were people insulting Lilith?I know I think it's kinda sick that some people will say that Lilith is Satan's daughter rather than his wife which is gross cause for f%$^sakes they have kids together LoL those fools must not have seen Lilith or heard her clear like I did.Whever I hear people refuting JoS info or saying crazy shit like Maxine has a whack cult and bla bla bla I usually attempt to set them straight or help them understand what's really up with the info on that site but if they're still too ignorant about it or they get nasty I just leave 'em twiddling their damn thumbs or whatever....
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Satanists on YouTube.

yeah just ignore this asshole. he and others like him get off on pissing ppl off. the more u argue w/ him the more u entertain him. let father take care of him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

Don't waste you time on this loser. Just ignore them and they eventually go away.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RJ the Acolyte" <rj_the_acolyte@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back