Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Have you been able to create a friendship with a demon? I wish I was Valefor's friend

Alpha Tenebras

How realistic is it to expect a demonic friend? When I read about their abilities it seems obvious to me these are extremely special beings and I should aim to have one demon as a close friend.

Everyone has a GD after they dedicate, you could connect to your GD if you know who they are.

Focus on Father Satan's sigil and ask to be guided to your GD. Be open.

To be Friends of the Gods must be the goal of each of us, as Lord Azazel's Virtue of Friendship shows.

Obviously we are not talking about bro-style friendship or the like, this is a Sacred Relationship of the Utmost Importance and of the Highest Level.

I dedicated 2007 and have not been so keen about contacting Demons. I do respect those who do and can. But to me it's just a bit too science fiction over it. Feels so at least.

Yoga and meditation is very real and obviously good. Everyone should do it. Yet very very few so on this planet do. It's beer and tv instead.

To me that is a more higher priority to lift than contacting Demons, even if that also can be beneficial.

How does one really Know that it's a real Demon/God one is talking to and not just something placebo and imaginary?

I dedicated 2007 and have not been so keen about contacting Demons. I do respect those who do and can. But to me it's just a bit too science fiction over it. Feels so at least.

Yoga and meditation is very real and obviously good. Everyone should do it. Yet very very few so on this planet do. It's beer and tv instead.

To me that is a more higher priority to lift than contacting Demons, even if that also can be beneficial.

How does one really Know that it's a real Demon/God one is talking to and not just something placebo and imaginary?

You should greatly consider reaching and establishing contact and practicing communication with the Gods. They desire to guide humanity in all aspects.

You know when it's real through practice and experience. As with telepathy it can be off at times and requires a great deal of practice. But ultimately it's important to do.

While it is your choice to ignore the Gods, however, it is not a wise thing to do.

I understand you, but getting closer to the Gods allows you to improve on a personal level faster than you would on your own. Also because the more we improve = the more the world improves. The equation is simple.

In fact, it is not even just a matter of time: a true friendship with a God is something unique and transcends from any human friendship. The Gods make you see things that you cannot see.

Even remaining distant from the Gods is a life lesson; with time and with advancement you will understand that we need to get closer to our Gods and not deviate from them.

While it is your choice to ignore the Gods, however, it is not a wise thing to do.

I understand you, but getting closer to the Gods allows you to improve on a personal level faster than you would on your own. Also because the more we improve = the more the world improves. The equation is simple.

In fact, it is not even just a matter of time: a true friendship with a God is something unique and transcends from any human friendship. The Gods make you see things that you cannot see.

Even remaining distant from the Gods is a life lesson; with time and with advancement you will understand that we need to get closer to our Gods and not deviate from them.
I will consider your input.

Took me quite a while before I even started doing Reverse Torah Rituals, as I felt that was a bit "woo-woo" also.
Now it's nothing strange to me, and I often feel some kind of energy buzz after it. Especially if done with high concentration and intent.

Contacting Gods would be next level SS for me. Feel like I have to get my shit together a bit first.

How realistic is it to expect a demonic friend? When I read about their abilities it seems obvious to me these are extremely special beings and I should aim to have one demon as a close friend.
Well, that's exactly what you should expectt, actually. From your GD especially, they're your main Guru, your best homie.
Most of us call Satan Father because he really is like a Father figure to us. The relationship with the Gods that you form needs to be personal - profoundly personal.
Yes, you can expect daemonic friends. You can probably even expect more than one. Paimon is my main Guardian, but his Legionnaires working under him are often the ones that I'm interacting with when he's too busy to help me. Being a King, that's quite often. You think we don't get friendly and comfortable with each other? Of course! Can't spend so much time around people who don't mesh with us, and Daemons are very much people just like us, but from a higher level of consciousness and existence. Show em the respect they're due, appreciate what they do for you and give back in what ways you can, and for sure, they'll be your friends.

Get close with Father first though. Get to really know him. He's the best friend you'll ever have in this line of work. ;)

When I read about their abilities it seems obvious to me these are extremely special beings and I should aim to have one demon as a close friend.
Do you really want to have a close relationship with them, or are you thinking about the benefits of them helping you in life?

Think about this.

Lord Valefor has a wonderful heart and if you want to get close to him, you can do his power ritual, pray to him, write a poem for him and always remember him.

You have wasted/spent a lot of years growing very slowly. If you work with the Gods, you would be growing exponentially faster and you would have been much more advanced by now. For all those years, you should be one of the most advanced people here by now. But you have chosen to basically ride a bicycle on the side of the road, when most of us were driving cars.

Don't waste any more time. Work with the Gods, and work to become better and improve yourself and your life. Who would you work more to help, somebody who is your friend, or somebody who doesn't care about you and never wants to talk to you?

You have wasted/spent a lot of years growing very slowly. If you work with the Gods, you would be growing exponentially faster and you would have been much more advanced by now. For all those years, you should be one of the most advanced people here by now. But you have chosen to basically ride a bicycle on the side of the road, when most of us were driving cars.

Don't waste any more time. Work with the Gods, and work to become better and improve yourself and your life. Who would you work more to help, somebody who is your friend, or somebody who doesn't care about you and never wants to talk to you?
Well, at least I'm on the right road - the road to advancement instead of christardation or pisslamisation.
Sometimes I've fallen of that road, but I always come back since I know it's the right one.

plato.jpg

I will see about the contacting of Gods. It's better late than never I guess.

I'm sure many feel a bit of scepticism towards such an endeavour, and that it's something perhaps more for the Clergy.
Not for someone who just practice some yoga/meditation and never have touched a Ouija board, done magick or any astral contacting.
I may have misjudged that though.

Anyways, I have worked a bit with projects for JoS - thus also in favor of the Gods and the Truth. All projects can be seen in my profile.

Well, at least I'm on the right road - the road to advancement instead of christardation or pisslamisation.
Sometimes I've fallen of that road, but I always come back since I know it's the right one.

View attachment 2487

I will see about the contacting of Gods. It's better late than never I guess.

I'm sure many feel a bit of scepticism towards such an endeavour, and that it's something perhaps more for the Clergy.
Not for someone who just practice some yoga/meditation and never have touched a Ouija board, done magick or any astral contacting.

Anyways, I have worked a bit with projects for JoS - thus also in favor of the Gods and the Truth. All projects can be seen in my profile.
I'm happy for what you have done. I didn't mean to say that you've done nothing. I have seen you helping a lot of people. I just mean you are capable of doing much more to help yourself, and yourself also deserves to be helped.

The Gods want to help you, but it is harder for them to help you if you close yourself off. This being discussed here and us all telling you to be closer with the Gods, is because this is what they want you to do. If you would not receive the message directly through psychic senses, then now the message is coming to you through here. The Gods now give you a sign you can not ignore.

Don't expect anything from them, hodded cobra said this. Have no expectations of them but only big expectations of yourself. This way you will have good surprises. I spoke to them from the beginning i dedicated. You need to have respect for them and not order or command them in any way, just let them do whatever they do or want. If you're open enough spiritualy they will come to you, most probably your GD will be first. I mean the GD is most of the time with you, you're never alone.

For being open spiritualy you need to open your chakras, through the opening the soul meditations from the joyofsatan.org website. Then you empower them so they become stronger and stronger and this way they become more open, but basically advance spiritualy as much as you can, know that people also need to do physical work or exercise, there needs to be a balance betwen physicality and spirituality. Do spiritual warfare the RTRS if you advanced for some time, like 6 months or more, and do the daily necessary meditations, like aura and chakra cleaning, aura of protection, void meditation, chakra spinning, yoga, foundation meditation, reading the website/sermons...
You can do the 40 day meditation program if you want and didn't do it from satanslibrary.org it's the first one.

It's a pozitive experience to talk to them especially in the beginning, and if you want to be more friends with them offer some help to them (if you managed to be open enough to talk to them, like telepathy...), give or do something for them and especially if you're asking for something. So that you know, keep your promises and have patience, relationships aren't created fast.

I'm happy for what you have done. I didn't mean to say that you've done nothing. I have seen you helping a lot of people. I just mean you are capable of doing much more to help yourself, and yourself also deserves to be helped.

The Gods want to help you, but it is harder for them to help you if you close yourself off. This being discussed here and us all telling you to be closer with the Gods, is because this is what they want you to do. If you would not receive the message directly through psychic senses, then now the message is coming to you through here. The Gods now give you a sign you can not ignore.
It's not like I close them off. I just have not deliberately tried to make contact.

Perhaps I got contacted once - when I was working on a JoS project.
Story is: computer froze, created a folder and named it "666".

Me then:
wtf.jpg

excuse.gif

I'm going to help myself with some meditation. :)

Contacting the Gods and and more like, connecting to them, is not about direct discussion or something, things like these are really clergy level. But it can transform your way of thinking, your way of life, and maybe this is fairy tale like, but think about things like you'll be more eager and inspired to meditate and advance yourself, maybe you'll get better at something, your natural talent matures and things like this. But as with anything spiritual, this doesn't happen overnight, but doesn't go unnoticed either.

If you have been doing the God rituals you have already started this, but maybe have another attitude and intent when doing these from now on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back