Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Have to ask.

Satan knows everything about you and I believe you want to talk to him, I think it is important for those who are starting on this path. Regarding astral projection, you can ask your GD for help, but first of all, make sure you have performed your ritual. ( initiation)

https://www.joyofsatan.org/Temple.html The next time you are using this method.Can you ask Satan to help me?And send him to me?To help me with my astral projection? :) Also can you ask him what he knows about me?Like how much has he learned about in general?:)
You've been asking the same questions for years now. Honestly, what have you been doing all this time? Please don't take this as an attack, but like, something's not right here. If you've been meditating, clearly you're doing something wrong. If not, then why? Either way, you need a serious wake-up call, or you'll just keep wasting your time, as well as ours.

You've been asking the same questions for years now. Honestly, what have you been doing all this time? Please don't take this as an attack, but like, something's not right here. If you've been meditating, clearly you're doing something wrong. If not, then why? Either way, you need a serious wake-up call, or you'll just keep wasting your time, as well as ours.
There is a substantial amount of questionable content being posted around here. It has been that way for some time.. some people think we are playing a game like Dungeons and Dragons - that it is all make believe and nonsensical, while obviously there are others here aware of what we are doing and trying to sabotage us. I've noticed this same trend can be observed almost anywhere, about any important subject that becomes a discussion with many participants. Truth is sometimes an isolated path.

Even if you reject Satan and the gods - the JoS is a great library of information.. knowing this, only a fool could find it in themselves to ridicule this place or to try to create a disturbance. It just occurred to me that jews have nothing better to do besides try to sabotage everything in the world, lmao. Just about literally nothing better to do, at all. That's like the original version of "having no life."

Anyway, I have no opinion on the OP here. I tried to think about it and it hurt my head so I gave up. I can say though, that so many times I have come across nonsensical posts or threads - or at least ones I determined to be such, where people still put effort into contributing their advice. Which is neither good nor bad, unless you want it to be. I think there are far more lurkers than posters on this forum. People read but not all of them want to engage. Many possible reasons for that.. not sure if this is the time & place to digress and derail the thread into that. Food for thought though.

Power of Justice [JG],​

it is members like you that keep this place alive. Thank you, many of us would be living in a darker world without these forums.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back