Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Have been talking a whole lot to Satan lately

chenzi666

If i know one thing about Satan he's a really good listener but I am having trouble with one small thing I talk to him and i cannot hear him. some times i think i can but i don't know if that is just my brain being funny again. normally when i talk to anyone i like to hear back loud and clear

i have been meditating for what i think is 2 days. I have been practicing at cleaning my aura and trying to open my third eye not only that but i have been trying to close the first chakra. furthermore I recently created my Astral Temple that part was cake. =)

if I am going way ahead of myself let me know cause i saw the main Power Meditation page on the JOS Website but for me i like to see things as step 1 to step 2 or in this case of different meditations stage 1 to stage 2 and so on.

thank you for your time and Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Don't worry many of us have been doing this for years,and haven't talked to Father Himself.After 2 1\2 years,I am just starting to get impressions and glimpses of the Demons,and I am just hoping one day soon I will be able to communicate with them fully.But it is a very rare privilege to talk to your creator God Himself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/13/12, chenzi666 <chenzi666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Have been talking a whole lot to Satan lately
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012, 7:53 AM

If i know one thing about Satan he's a really good listener but I am having trouble with one small thing I talk to him and i cannot hear him. some times i think i can but i don't know if that is just my brain being funny again. normally when i talk to anyone i like to hear back loud and clear

i have been meditating for what i think is 2 days. I have been practicing at cleaning my aura and trying to open my third eye not only that but i have been trying to close the first chakra. furthermore I recently created my Astral Temple that part was cake. =)

if I am going way ahead of myself let me know cause i saw the main Power Meditation page on the JOS Website but for me i like to see things as step 1 to step 2 or in this case of different meditations stage 1 to stage 2 and so on.

thank you for your time and Hail Satan
[/TD]

Consistency and dedication to a meditation program are essential, the more advanced you become, the easier it all gets
Do what your comfortable with and if you are comfotable with pushing your limits a bit, then so be it, just use common sense 

You have to have a high level of natural ability to have telepathy after only two days. Don't get down on yourself. Like Brian said it takes many of us years to get there. Look in the info section of the JoS Meditations page at the Basic Mediation Program. It tells you what you should include. Then read through all of the Meditations in the Beginners section. Then you must make a program and stick to it - do it EVERY DAY, at THE SAME TIME, NO MATTER WHAT. Ask that you be guided with wisdom in putting your program together if you want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back