Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hatred towards Xians or Pity

jacob.maes31

This thought has come across my mind several times this month. I work customer service and meet ALOT of Xians. I don't feel hatred towards them unless they start preaching to me about "god and his goodness and jewsus" l, mostly I feel pity knowing that they are lost in the system of the Xian religion and are essentially doomed. I also know that I shouldn't say anything knowing that I may be locked in the Looney bin or worse.

The question I am trying to ask is what should I do about these people when they start preaching to me, I always ask politely but it gets tiring fast. I'm starting to reach the end of my rope when it comes to Xians here.

I pity them as well, but hate what they do.
Stand your ground. Did you tell them that you are a Satanist? You shouldn't have because now they'll "pray" for you and cause you a lot of suffering.

I may live in a community that is slowly becoming pagan, but I would still never tell anybody. I do have a friend though that is sensitive to energy and she asked if I was a Satanist literally the day after I did my dedication

I feel your pain. I also work in customer service. Keep building power. I've seen a sharp decline in pepole willing to approach me in a preachy manner. They can just subconsciously tell not to bother with it.

strange that she could pin point your energy shift with that acuracy.Now refering to your question, theres not much you could do about it but to endure, they have faith feed out of fear of the unknow at first, slowly they care less about the prayes and rituals of their church and crave to aprouch it without the dogma, seeking spirituality within these teachings. In the end all they want is to understad it, be part of something that gives them meaning to their lives.Patience, they dont realy belive in what they preach, but if you give them the chance to rant about it, in order to reaffirm their insecurities, they will do it to any extent. Instead of explaining in your words try to use the words and concepts they understand and are familiar with so the message sucks in their minds. If this doesnt get you anywhere, never mind them as they are just messing with you, dont bother to anger because this is what they want, to lower yourself to their level. Endure my brother. 

In a work environment you should reply "Sir/Mam I'm not allowed to discuss religion or politics during work hours, company policy."

In a normal environment reply: "You can leave now." or "I have my beliefs, you have yours. Please respect my privacy. I'm not interested."  don't be mean or aggressive, sometimes the harder you push them the harder they'll try to push you. they'll see it as a conversion challenge and as "soul that really needs to be saved".

In my personal experience this is what the enemy does with its slaves against a Satanist. Obviously the enemy now knows you have Dedicated, because they spy on everyone like perverts, and deviants. I am talking of course about the reptilians.

They're trying to cause a mental breakdown, or something worse, at the very least they want you to get fed up and lose your job. My best advice is to practice void meditation. This will eventually help you to tune them out.
Also trying the Visarga chant will help worlds with your void meditation among other benefits it has.

Basically this is a very hard type of trolling from the enemy against you. The enemy has this huge ego that says, only my slaves should work in "my world". They honestly believe(and the Jews are the same) this is their world.

When you get good enough at void meditation these fools won't phase you anymore. You'll be able to ignore them like they're not even there.

Once you reach a certain point in your Spiritual Advancement you will be beyond petty attacks like this.
If you want to blame something, then blame the Jews, and the reptilians for trolling you.

Use that as fuel to do reverse torah rituals. Basically the enemy has been reduced(because of Satan, and our reverse torah rituals) to trolling people who are of Satan. I don't outright hate 'most' xians because I know they are lost in the Jewish fake reality, and are typically in a spell of black magick hypnosis because of the Jew.

I think of them as people and I see this a lot in people's eyes as lost people who will someday find their way back. They always have the look of dependence on their eyes, like I'm depending on you to get me back to Satan. People of all sorts, not just xians.

Most times people can only get this out through their eyes, the only thing the enemy seems to be incapable of blocking.

Basically this should all be giving you more resolve to break the Jewtrix, and see a bright Satanic world, where people are Dedicated to Satan, and the Fourth Reich is in play eternally.

We all need to work together as  Family to end these atrocities(those of us who are Satanists that is) once and for all.

All in all, it is best to keep your distance from most people, and keep quiet about everything lest you want the loonies actually ganging up on you, and insisting you are the insane one.

To make a bridge for people to return to Satan takes a lot of time, and to be a leader takes a tremendous amount of patience.

I'm not saying don't defend yourself, do what you must to survive, but be cautious.

If you truly need answers, then I advise you ask Satan, or your Guardian Demon/ness for guidance. This is all I can give and it is only because of Satan that I know these things, People, never forget to thank Satan for the knowledge He gives us.

Hail Satan.
Hail Lady Agares.
Hail Lady Beleth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back