Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hatha yoga routine

blackmagickSS1488

Im working on the 40 day meditation program and tomorrow morning I have to do hatha yoga but the link to the pdf is not working due to the zogbots shutting it down.

It is in here.

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w

blackmagickSS1488 said:
Im working on the 40 day meditation program and tomorrow morning I have to do hatha yoga but the link to the pdf is not working due to the zogbots shutting it down.
You can also make your own or customise existing series with these instructions:
Yoga should be done in a sequence- either standing to sitting to lying to inverted OR inverted to lying to sitting to standing

The sequence given below should be done in order.

*Inverted asanas should not be attempted by those who have brain problems, detached retina, cervical problems, who are very overweight or have any condition that could be aggravated by increased pressure or blood flow to the head and neck. You can do the other asanas and leave the inverted ones out.

Only go as far as you can and never strain. YOGA IS *NOT* ATHLETICS!

ALWAYS compliment a front bend with a back bend. There always has to be an opposite move in yoga. If you twist to the left side, you must also twist to the right side.

Every yoga program should include:

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Side to side bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas (these can be left out for those who have medical problems as I mentioned in the above).
Lying asanas

From: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Henu the Great said:
blackmagickSS1488 said:
You can also make your own or customise existing series with these instructions:
Yoga should be done in a sequence- either standing to sitting to lying to inverted OR inverted to lying to sitting to standing

The sequence given below should be done in order.

*Inverted asanas should not be attempted by those who have brain problems, detached retina, cervical problems, who are very overweight or have any condition that could be aggravated by increased pressure or blood flow to the head and neck. You can do the other asanas and leave the inverted ones out.

Only go as far as you can and never strain. YOGA IS *NOT* ATHLETICS!

ALWAYS compliment a front bend with a back bend. There always has to be an opposite move in yoga. If you twist to the left side, you must also twist to the right side.

Every yoga program should include:

Standing asanas
Sitting asanas
Forward bending asanas
Backward bending asanas
Side to side bending asanas
Twisting asanas
Inverted asanas (these can be left out for those who have medical problems as I mentioned in the above).
Lying asanas

From: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Does having a cyst in the uterus prevent doing reverse asanas?

Cathy said:
I am not the right person to answer that. All I can say is 'maybe'.

I will quote someone more knowleadgeable for advice.

Lydia [JG said:
" user_id=57]

Henu the Great said:
Cathy said:
I am not the right person to answer that. All I can say is 'maybe'.

I will quote someone more knowleadgeable for advice.

Lydia [JG said:
" user_id=57]

(Thanks for quoting me Henu)

@Cathy, it depends. I have heard from yogis that it is best to avoid inversions with any uterine problem, but I would advice consulting a doctor and/or yoga teacher for you specifically, as some cysts can be more problematic than others. There are also asanas that can help with cysts, I do not know them myself offhand, so definitely consult with a professional :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back