Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

has anyone seen these

Lamia Sacerdos

i have been seeing a creature i want to say. i drew it but cant figure how to attach the pic i drew on to this message so ill explain it please tell me what it is. it dont talk just stare and gives the feeling of sedness like not sad like ow i hurt my self more sad like it feels detrayed. and it either runs away or charges at me but b4 it get to me dissapears. it makes like a whiny sound but to the discription. it has a grayish blue faces that is all wrinkly and with a hooked beak like nose and saggy facial skin that reminds me more of a dead person. it always wears a ragged black cloke and is really skinny its whole body is the same color that bluish gray skin. it is really skinny like bony skinny and when its sitting it kinda reminds me of how a dog sits on it hind legs. it has these black rubbey leatherish like looking wings that remind me of a bats wings. all it does is sit and star at me with the occasional fake carge at ma or it runs away when i tell it to go away its annoying me. any ideas on what it is since i cant get it to talk.

Well my friend use to give similar discription of a supernatural/paranormal creature called the rage, but I dont think it has a beak. I'm not sure if the rake its self is actually real or not. This could also be an Angel playing a trick on you as well, if your afraid of it then the more the angel creates these images for you to see, and the more it feeds from your fear, or so I've been told, I dont know if its true or not, but I would say it could be an angel.
Best advice I can give anyway is to do a banishing ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
Do pardon me if I am incorrect.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lamia Sacerdos" <lamiamortis@... wrote:

i have been seeing a creature i want to say. i drew it but cant figure how to attach the pic i drew on to this message so ill explain it please tell me what it is. it dont talk just stare and gives the feeling of sedness like not sad like ow i hurt my self more sad like it feels detrayed. and it either runs away or charges at me but b4 it get to me dissapears. it makes like a whiny sound but to the discription. it has a grayish blue faces that is all wrinkly and with a hooked beak like nose and saggy facial skin that reminds me more of a dead person. it always wears a ragged black cloke and is really skinny its whole body is the same color that bluish gray skin. it is really skinny like bony skinny and when its sitting it kinda reminds me of how a dog sits on it hind legs. it has these black rubbey leatherish like looking wings that remind me of a bats wings. all it does is sit and star at me with the occasional fake carge at ma or it runs away when i tell it to go away its annoying me. any ideas on what it is since i cant get it to talk.

Dont let that negative energy near you
hope you meditate!
sounds like just a gray or a negative spirit working for them
jeeeeeeeEW gohst... hence on the ew:D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lamia Sacerdos" <lamiamortis@... wrote:

its probably a "douche bag". thats what i call them.

just cleanse and ignore it.

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 1:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: has anyone seen these

Dont let that negative energy near you
hope you meditate!
sounds like just a gray or a negative spirit working for them
jeeeeeeeEW gohst... hence on the ew:D

[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 2:16 AM

Well my friend use to give similar discription of a supernatural/paranormal creature called the rage, but I dont think it has a beak. I'm not sure if the rake its self is actually real or not. This could also be an Angel playing a trick on you as well, if your afraid of it then the more the angel creates these images for you to see, and the more it feeds from your fear, or so I've been told, I dont know if its true or not, but I would say it could be an angel.
Best advice I can give anyway is to do a banishing ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
Do pardon me if I am incorrect.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Eligos!
Hail The Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

i have been seeing a creature i want to say. i drew it but cant figure how to attach the pic i drew on to this message so ill explain it please tell me what it is. it dont talk just stare and gives the feeling of sedness like not sad like ow i hurt my self more sad like it feels detrayed. and it either runs away or charges at me but b4 it get to me dissapears. it makes like a whiny sound but to the discription. it has a grayish blue faces that is all wrinkly and with a hooked beak like nose and saggy facial skin that reminds me more of a dead person. it always wears a ragged black cloke and is really skinny its whole body is the same color that bluish gray skin. it is really skinny like bony skinny and when its sitting it kinda reminds me of how a dog sits on it hind legs. it has these black rubbey
leatherish like looking wings that remind me of a bats wings. all it does is sit and star at me with the occasional fake carge at ma or it runs away when i tell it to go away its annoying me. any ideas on what it is since i cant get it to talk.

lol that [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 11:32 AM

its probably a "douche bag". thats what i call them.

just cleanse and ignore it.

Rubbery wings, gargoyle like appearance, I have seen these. As far as I know, they are HUMAN friendly.
Pazazu is something like this, although he is a very powerful daemon.

This sounds to me like it could be a guardian but most times guardian don't run away from you.
Sounds like a being that is trying to make contact with you, for whatever reason.
Don't like it around, send it away. There are many many different beings in the astral.

hailz

[/IMG]</var>on how i talk to it it decides on wether to run away or charge. its annoying. im not advanced enough yet to talk with it but just being able to see it is driving me mad because i cant talk to it or it dont want to talk to me. though i have made up my mind to not try to communicate with it. i just want to know what it is so if i sould attept a banishing becaus it might harm me. if its not anything to worry about then ill just leave it there and keep giving it attitude because it annoys me.

Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 12:29 PM

Rubbery wings, gargoyle like appearance, I have seen these. As far as I know, they are HUMAN friendly.

This sounds to me like it could be a guardian but most times guardian don't run away from you.
Sounds like a being that is trying to make contact with you, for whatever reason.
Don't like it around, send it away. There are many many different beings in the astral.

hailz

I have seen a gargoyle before but never had fear of it.... I knew that he was keeping watch over me and felt safe in my time of need.. Have not seen once since, but that night i seen him on my door...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

i dont know what it is but that gargoyle appearence is a better way to describe it than i did like a boney skinny gargoyl. and i have tried to send it away because it creeps me out by staring at me from time to time but when on how i talk to it it decides on wether to run away or charge. its annoying. im not advanced enough yet to talk with it but just being able to see it is driving me mad because i cant talk to it or it dont want to talk to me. though i have made up my mind to not try to communicate with it. i just want to know what it is so if i sould attept a banishing becaus it might harm me. if its not anything to worry about then ill just leave it there and keep giving it attitude because it annoys me.

Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2011 12:29 PM

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lamia Sacerdos" <lamiamortis@ wrote:

i have been seeing a creature i want to say. i drew it but cant figure how to attach the pic i drew on to this message so ill explain it please tell me what it is. it dont talk just stare and gives the feeling of sedness like not sad like ow i hurt my self more sad like it feels detrayed. and it either runs away or charges at me but b4 it get to me dissapears. it makes like a whiny sound but to the discription. it has a grayish blue faces that is all wrinkly and with a hooked beak like nose and saggy facial skin that reminds me more of a dead person. it always wears a ragged black cloke and is really skinny its whole body is the same color that bluish gray skin. it is really skinny like bony skinny and when its sitting it kinda reminds me of how a dog sits on it hind legs. it has these black rubbey leatherish like looking wings that remind me of a bats wings. all it does is sit and star at me with the occasional fake carge at ma or it runs away when i
tell it to go away its annoying me. any ideas on what it is since i cant get it to talk.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back