Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

has anyone really sold their soul to satan?

Peter1

i'm very new here, and curiosity and desperation have bought me here. i know very little other than what ive read on the joy of satan website. i was born into the catholic church by no choice of my own, yet on becoming a teenager it all became a joke to me. i stopped going when i was 15 and i'm now 40. in fact, i find churches to be somewhat uncomfortable, i don't go anywhere near them. i even avoided going to a family funeral because i felt so uncomfortable inside them.
my life has taken a turn for the worst recently, so i'm here in search for answers more than anything. i'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a joke like the christian faith.
i've read some unusual account of people believing to of sold their soul to satan in return for a life of comfort.... does anyone know if there's any truth to this. many people i know would consider me mad asking this question, but i'm willing to believe if their is some truth to it.
i live near london in the uk, so if there's anyone out there whom can help me understand how this works, it would be much appreciated.
would love to hear of anyone's personal experiences.

hail satan

<td val[/IMG]You are new so I will be patient.You don't ever sell your soul to Satan you dedicate it to Him to help fight His enemies and to advance your soul to Godhood.You must not have read very much or you would have understood that.So my suggestion is to go back and read as much as you can.You have found the real truth here but you are confused on the purpose of the dedication.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] has anyone really sold their soul to satan?
Sent: Mon, Sep 24, 2012 11:36:09 AM

<td val[/IMG]   i'm very new here, and curiosity and desperation have bought me here. i know very little other than what ive read on the joy of satan website. i was born into the catholic church by no choice of my own, yet on becoming a teenager it all became a joke to me. i stopped going when i was 15 and i'm now 40. in fact, i find churches to be somewhat uncomfortable, i don't go anywhere near them. i even avoided going to a family funeral because i felt so uncomfortable inside them.
my life has taken a turn for the worst recently, so i'm here in search for answers more than anything. i'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a joke like the christian faith.
i've read some unusual account of people believing to of sold their soul to satan in return for a life of comfort.... does anyone know if there's any truth to this. many people i know would consider me mad asking this question, but i'm willing to believe if their is some truth to it.
i live near london in the uk, so if there's anyone out there whom can help me understand how this works, it would be much appreciated.

hail satan

[/TD]

If you read the JoS site then how come you're really asking this question? The site makes it clear that Satan is the true God and creator of humanity and he cares about us and He created your soul and wants you to empower it. To think that he wants to steal or buy our souls, it's not only impossible as you can't live without a soul, but it's as if you think he's an evil monster who doesn't really care about humans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Peter" <v300907@... wrote:

i'm very new here, and curiosity and desperation have bought me here. i know very little other than what ive read on the joy of satan website. i was born into the catholic church by no choice of my own, yet on becoming a teenager it all became a joke to me. i stopped going when i was 15 and i'm now 40. in fact, i find churches to be somewhat uncomfortable, i don't go anywhere near them. i even avoided going to a family funeral because i felt so uncomfortable inside them.

hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Peter" <v300907@... wrote:
i'm very new here, and curiosity and desperation have bought me here.
i know very little other than what ive read on the joy of satan website.
i was born into the catholic church by no choice of my own, yet on
becoming a teenager it all became a joke to me. i stopped going when i
was 15 and i'm now 40. in fact, i find churches to be somewhat
uncomfortable, i don't go anywhere near them. i even avoided going to a
family funeral because i felt so uncomfortable inside them.
my life has taken a turn for the worst recently, so i'm here in search
for answers more than anything. i'm hoping this doesn't turn out to be a
joke like the christian faith.
i've read some unusual account of people believing to of sold their
soul to satan in return for a life of comfort.... does anyone know if
there's any truth to this. many people i know would consider me mad
asking this question, but i'm willing to believe if their is some truth
to it.
i live near london in the uk, so if there's anyone out there whom can
help me understand how this works, it would be much appreciated.

hail satan
First, keep reading Joy of Satan. Read the section under "Dedication".
You will there learn the truth about what you are supposed to do. I
have read plenty about "selling your soul to Satan" in my time, mostly
from less than reliable sources. They claim that you can make deals
with Satan for [favor now] in exchange for your soul. They all have in
common that they are about as reliable as the kikes that started the
whole bullshit about selling your soul to Satan.

You do benefit from dedicating (not selling) your soul to Satan. You
are doing this, not for some selfish gain now in exchange for damnation
(the kike view), but because you wish Satan to assist you in developing
your soul. You will be doing workings in order to strengthen yourself,
and Satan will assist and protect you while doing this. In the end, you
will be in a better position the next time. Instead of degradation of
your soul, you will find your soul stronger. Instead of the damnation
the kikes promise, you find real salvation. As you develop your soul,
you can indeed become "as God". That is the ultimate reward Satan
promises, if we continue working on it.

Of course, the kike viewpoint offers easy gratification of whatever you
ask for. Usually, instead, you work toward development. You will not
just plain be given your favor in exchange for damnation. Instead, you
learn to work for it. You may indeed get favors, but you work on your
soul. And, instead of damnation, you actually save your own soul.

Keep reading the information on the JOS site in it you will find the answers to all your questions, and no we do not sell our souls to Satan my advise to you is start from the begining
Dark blessingsDamienHail Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 6:36 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] has anyone really sold their soul to satan?

hail satan

Apply what Brian said, and in coming to Satanism, pretend you've never heard the name 'Satan' before.
I don't remember who said this quote, but it was something around the lines of "One who knows nothing is closer to the truth than one who know's lies"

Nobody is asking you to view TJOS as a religion. If anything TJOS to me, is the anti-religion. It's not about faith or believing in someone's self-serving story. It's about logic and intelligence. It's about doing your own thinking and drawing your own conclusions. Take all the time you want. Listen to a little Led Zeppelin while you READ EVERY WORD on www.thejoyofsatan.com. I read it again and again. Make hyperlinks and Google many of the key ideas. There is only one conclusion. Work on your spirituality 24/7. Live it. Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 1:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: has anyone really sold their soul to satan?

If you read the JoS site then how come you're really asking this question? The site makes it clear that Satan is the true God and creator of humanity and he cares about us and He created your soul and wants you to empower it. To think that he wants to steal or buy our souls, it's not only impossible as you can't live without a soul, but it's as if you think he's an evil monster who doesn't really care about humans.

hail satan

Father Satan is the true creator God of Humanity. He empowers humanity and not trade their souls. Visit the JoyofSatan web and study all that is there. start a meditation programme and dedicate your soul to Father Satan. In Satanism you get what you want yourself through power meditation. Hail Satan

------------------------------
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 12:36 BST Peter wrote:

hail satan

If you had read JoS, you would not have written this bullshit about 'selling the soul to the Devil'

It is advisable to study www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com.

Xianity is the sorriest joke on Earth there is.

Salvere!

Siguard Draconis.

SATANAS VIA, VERA ET VITA EST.
AVE LUCIFERIS OMNIPOTENS ET DEORUM SAMBUCUS!!
VAE OMNIS TRADITOR!!

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back